Where does your loot go?

Shadowman3001

Provider
I'll start this off saying that I'm a pack rat by nature. If I loot something other than ammo, it'll end up in my storage. Naturally, this impedes my PED card quite a bit, but I can't stop. The stacks always have to be a little bigger before I'll sell'em, and there's always the chance that I'll use them to craft!

So I was wondering, what do you do with the various loots you...loot? TT for the quick buck, save your stacks and auction, or horde like me?

I save it all in storage till my pedcard goes under my safety level of 1000-1500 ped and then i auction it. So i always have big enough stacks to auction and always peds on card to hunt.

All loot other than the ammo available in the TT goes into storage. I then sell it off when I have a big enough stack to put on auctions. I recently added up the values of the small piles (too small to sell) of miscellaneous pieces of junk I have, and realized I have almost 2k peds worth :eek:

Since I am still a noob, I have to tt almost all of my loot and buy ammo and repair of the proceeds.

I am waiting for my first HOF or ATH so I can horde it in my storage and auction it off eventually.

I think mine goes down the toilet :scratch2:

I put everything in to the TT, wool, oils, hides what ever pop's up in my window gets tt'd unless its got a mark-up worth selling.

Normally low markup stuff to tt and high markup to storage/auction.

Think my stuff is going through a black hole! :D
Seems like all the stuff I have goes nowhere, my pedcard seems to drain me...
Just like a regular creditcard! :rolleyes:

I sell to crafters...

I do a trade deal, sell the stuff to crafters, and then in exchange they tt me what they make... so we are both selling to one another at tt values, but what I'm getting out of the deal has a higher markup value, so it can be sold for more than tt... then it just becomes a matter of finding a buyer. The crafters like the deal since they don't have to keep looking to auctions and paying ridiculous prices there or tie up their peds for days on end waiting for auctions to end.

Hehe I am a pack rat to when I have a ok ped card.

I toss everthing in storage.
Except for some oils

But then my card drains very fast :D

And my storage passes 500 items veryfast.
Then I sell to orders first. hunt , stor.

out of peds try and sell on auc to orders, all small stacks go to tt as I am to lazy to sell on market and dont want to to wait for peds on auc.

So in the end I pack all and tt 90%:laugh:

yup, I also stack way too much useless junk, started to clean it and after a quick check I found out I had some K peds stuffed up in non-essential stuff too. So I'm also feeding the TT atm but the problem is that the returned peds don't even give 50% back so I guess i'll be broke soon.

I really wonder why MA hates paying customers this much :confused:

All gets eaten by TT except things that have high %s, like extractors, rare paints, molisk, foul, etc. Or stuff I can easily get in a large amount that has a decent %, 110% minimum, for example fine hides, cosmetics:D, etc. Since I don't depo I can't afford keeping everything since I would go broke after a couple hunts depending on my card ;)

Back