Question: Where is the best places for Snablesnots?

Max EJ

Alpha
Society
Age of Enlightenment
Max Erdes Jino
I decided to skill my BLP skills and use cb5 for that.
So, I was looking and looking both on Eudoria and Amethera for
places with Snablesnots in high density and maturity not higher then provider,
and haven't found any such place.

Can you guys point me to such places?

thanks

NW of Argus at the Beach are some, not sure how the density is though. Also NE of Ithaca are some as well.

NW of Argus at the Beach are some, not sure how the density is though. Also NE of Ithaca are some as well.

Density there is OK, but there are some bigger ones as well there...

Between Honuri and Isslye, approx 83000, 91000. The whole of that blue area SE of Honuri (the area of the SC revival grid) on the map is full of snablesnots young-old, nothing else at all there.

It seems sparse at first due to the low radar-range of snables, but if you run-n-gun it's almost constant shooting.

:) Enjoy.

Thanks a lot guys :)
Now I can hunt those snables

Between Honuri and Isslye, approx 83000, 91000. The whole of that blue area SE of Honuri (the area of the SC revival grid) on the map is full of snablesnots young-old, nothing else at all there.

It seems sparse at first due to the low radar-range of snables, but if you run-n-gun it's almost constant shooting.

:) Enjoy.

Well I spent my entire first week in-game looking for the best Male Snablesnot Young spawn site because I heard they were the most eco hunt mobs at level zero (besides maybe Puny near Sweat Lodge). Aio is correct, the entire blue area East of HI is filled with nothing but Snable. The males are 99% young, some oddball Mature and Old here and there. I've been working thru my initial 20$ depo for the last 2 weeks at this spot, grind out the Opalo skills from zero to 5'ish.

The spawn area is huge, the entire blue area between the river and HI. There are hundreds of them there, non-stop killing. You wont go more than a few seconds without getting your next few targets up. I ignore the females for now, wanted to get an idea of returns on eco before I move up. For me the returns are the typical 80-90%.

I usually buy 50ped ammo and use the 2500 shots to bag about 600 MSY give or take a hundred. Takes a few hours, non-stop grinding if you run and gun them. I drop them in 4 shots give or take unamp'ed Opalo, 3 shots with overkill amped with the a101. Been experimenting with 2 shots amped -> a few pistol shots for the kill. Unfortunately the returns seem the same. Armor and weapons drop, ammo and natural resources, low level stuff you'd expect.

The only suck part is teleporting into HI and running to the site. Gotta go North over the unclimbable mountain range there, swamp around the TP is full of those super annoying flies with big aggro radius. Usually gotta pull at least a few to the guns to punch a hole, fortunately the flies dont spawn very far out from the TP, once I get thru the few loitering there its smooth sailing, up the road N then back down and into the lowlands. Some Plumertagus bird things inbetween, super small aggro radius and easy to avoid. Be careful not to fall damage to your death or you'll have to start the run over. Of course if you got a vehicle your set.

Have fun :)

GH

Reactions: Aio
Well I spent my entire first week in-game looking for the best Male Snablesnot Young spawn site because I heard they were the most eco hunt mobs at level zero (besides maybe Puny near Sweat Lodge). Aio is correct, the entire blue area East of HI is filled with nothing but Snable. The males are 99% young, some oddball Mature and Old here and there. I've been working thru my initial 20$ depo for the last 2 weeks at this spot, grind out the Opalo skills from zero to 5'ish.

The spawn area is huge, the entire blue area between the river and HI. There are hundreds of them there, non-stop killing. You wont go more than a few seconds without getting your next few targets up. I ignore the females for now, wanted to get an idea of returns on eco before I move up. For me the returns are the typical 80-90%.

I usually buy 50ped ammo and use the 2500 shots to bag about 600 MSY give or take a hundred. Takes a few hours, non-stop grinding if you run and gun them. I drop them in 4 shots give or take unamp'ed Opalo, 3 shots with overkill amped with the a101. Been experimenting with 2 shots amped -> a few pistol shots for the kill. Unfortunately the returns seem the same. Armor and weapons drop, ammo and natural resources, low level stuff you'd expect.

The only suck part is teleporting into HI and running to the site. Gotta go North over the unclimbable mountain range there, swamp around the TP is full of those super annoying flies with big aggro radius. Usually gotta pull at least a few to the guns to punch a hole, fortunately the flies dont spawn very far out from the TP, once I get thru the few loitering there its smooth sailing, up the road N then back down and into the lowlands. Some Plumertagus bird things inbetween, super small aggro radius and easy to avoid. Be careful not to fall damage to your death or you'll have to start the run over. Of course if you got a vehicle your set.

GH

love that post. reminds me of old times and of my love for the game. somehow :D

GH

Love that post too :)

Reminds me of a good soc mate.
You truly play the game to the level.

Good luck to you too

GH

Wow.

Please stay in the game, if you last 3 years you will be up there with the best of them.

Mucho <3.

Going from Honouri to that OP is a bit easier than all that. If you look behind the outpost at honouri you'll find a path that leads up the mountain. This means you don't have to go through the pvp area or deal with the flies. Still a decent run though.

Back