Info: where to buy [S.I. FlameThrower]

Korin Dante MDe

Prowler
where to buy [S.I. FlameThrower]

I see it has no markup icon so it must from some planet mission or trade terminal.

It used to be on TT in Cyrene if not mistaken.

what is lock or interact
Interact is f key which focuses and attacks for you, lock is basicly the focus part of it that makes you focus on the enemy.
the flamethrower works when you never used any of thos while it is equiped and manualy aime and pres e for use to attack but even then its more of a 50/50 chance. if you lock onto a target or use interact the animation of it starts and it reloads the whole time but it never actually fires.

I have one and it's fun, but of limited usefulness and its efficiency has fallen out of time. Don't expect decent returns with it. Whether it's a bug or not, overkill is hard to control. You can get around that by switching to a knife once the mob is about half way down. As others have mentioned, it was available from TT on Cyrene in the old times. Some of these are still traded around, but I find the prices grossly inflated since the newer TT weapons are much better and you don't pay markup on them anyway.

probably a little too late but Guys seling one here

Back