Where to view rare items ingame

Outman

Prowler
Earth DUH! NASA won't sell the moon base till 202
Society
Rising Potentials
Daniel Outman Jackson
I recently saw a thread about Ter's item and how people wanted him to show them the item and all that stuff. Anyway how about getting a list of people who have these rare items on display in their houses, castles, apartments, w/e. So if you have an apartment with a rare item in it and are willing to let people view it please post the location where your item is displayed. I don't know if this is good idea or a bad one, but I figured since everyone wants to see all these rare items ect, why not get a list of the ones we can see rather then worry about the ones we can't?

Below is a list of locations where one can view rare items, if you look throughout this thread you can find great detail regarding what these estates contain.

Locations

The Castle North of TI Central (Many Items, one being the purifier)

TI City Platinum 6d (M61a5 adjusted and Paintings)

Chikara Ai Condos 1F (Full set of logs, and 8 notes)

North of Atlas Island South TP (Limited Weapon Museum)

TI City Platinum 13E (Skull collection)

Youjou 14G, Sakura (A Fish Tank)

Banks/Mall Penthouses (Many rare/uber items)

Last edited:
Great idea! I have absolutely nothing rare in my apt, so I won't list it, but that would be cool to have listed somewhere.

I can see guided walking tours in the future. :D

but they could also just put them on here and list it in the info where they can view it ingame ;) >> Entropedia

anyone can upload add or edit info on entropedia if you have an account with them so its down to the community to add items really ;)

Last edited:
you can found many of them here ;)

ps: entropedia is VERY useful, almost necessary but the shops, apartments , booths ect etc are not up gradates. It s not the fault of the entropedia owners, they do a great job.

There's some rare bits and pieces in my house N of TI Central TP but it's mostly decorations and such.

The rare gear is actually in use so a bit hard to put it on display aside from the 99%-useless purifier (soon to be 100% useless with all the L stuff now) which occasionally makes an appearance whenever I decide to put it down.

If there's something specific you want to see post it, and maybe someone can guide you to it :)

- Deathifier

i leave my m61a5 adjusted in my appartment when im not using it

1 of 5 in game

Ti city platinum 6d

But it isnt there now

Theres also 2 pieces of arwork in there that are quite rare too 1 of less than 10 i believe in the game

Triplets
Chastity 1

you cant miss them theyre huge ;)

Thanks for listing your apartments, lets keep this list going!

I have some rarities in my apartment, among other things, a full collection of Logs and eight Notes.

If you want to view them feel free to visit Chikara Ai Condos 1F

Alright I am putting up a list of locations in my first post. Some really nice estates there, good job to those responsible for setting them up.

Don't forget the Limited Weapon Museum, north of Atlas Island South TP, in Fishface's house. Plenty of common L weapons, but some that are pretty rare as well.

Don't forget the Limited Weapon Museum, north of Atlas Island South TP, in Fishface's house. Plenty of common L weapons, but some that are pretty rare as well.

Just went there yesterday, awesome place to visit! Nice work.

I have a decent skull collection in TI Plat 13E :) The rarest in there being the bulging mutant skull. Also have a few sets of fashion armor on display, dragon, vampire, vindicator, etc...

Great thread.

Last edited:
Outman, I'd suggest you add a bit of detail to the top post about what might be found at the locations. If you get 30 locations, few will want to slog through all the posts just to see if what they want to find is available, but if the list at least said "Skulls" or "Artwork", that would narrow the search quite a bit.

Outman, I'd suggest you add a bit of detail to the top post about what might be found at the locations. If you get 30 locations, few will want to slog through all the posts just to see if what they want to find is available, but if the list at least said "Skulls" or "Artwork", that would narrow the search quite a bit.

Alright I changed the list so that in parentheses next to the location is the items which will be found at these locations.

Anyone else think their estate should be on this list? Come on I know there are a few more people out there with some cool/rare toys.

I have one of the semi-rare (25) fish tanks made by Bear in my Sakura apt. Youjou 14G, It may be the only one visible on Calypso.

Alright, lets keep them coming. When VU 10 comes I am sure there will be more then a few people wanting to see how some older items looked.

The H&R offices have a regularly rotated display of most of the really nice gear in game. It's in the penthouse of the Twin Peaks mall unless i'm getting my wires crossed again. It used to be in PA mall penthouse and i sometimes forget. :D

the logs...

I think the logs might be in one of the banks too...

Alright I added the malls, and banks. There are no rare items here, but Buzz's shop on the second floor of twin peaks mall has some cool housing items.

old thread, true, but bumping it nevertheless...

Going to try to make the rounds to see if these items/musuems are still there and shoot some screenies, etc. If some of these museums have stopped existing, I might try to look in to establishing some new ones with a similar theme/etc. later on... If they do still exist, it's always nice to have pics since things in game do change over time and what's beautiful now may be hideous later on and vice versa.

Also, shameless self promotion:
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...Library-Re-established-Free-Blueprint-Rentals - I keep a collection of blueprint books. I sometimes rent out some of the prints. I keep them in the apartment at Omegaton Delta Tower, Apartment 8H. I also have started a small collection of paintings and statues that I'm keeping here. I don't know if I'll add more to the collection, but probably will over time.

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...he-beginning&p=2673909&highlight=#post2673909 - Right now it's a bit bare since those crazy mannequins have a life of their own and wander down to my booth and shop in the basement from time to time (especially when the shop's looking empty and I'm feeling like it's time to do some redecorating which I'm always doing when my peds run low), but typically, when they are behaving I keep a nice little collection of holiday related items, clothes, equipment, etc. up in Delta Tower 15 E on or near my army of mannequins. I think at last count I have 6 mannequin pads - and only one of them is male. Not sure how he stands all the estrogen in the apartment. Not sure I'll buy more in the future or not, but maybe.. We'll see. ;) Oh, and most of the duchev logs are here. I'm only missing two of them that I'm aware of.

I also have an apartment down in 10 A of the same building, but it's not got many special things in it. It's just a place I dump my stackable items so that I don't accidentally TT them, but somehow stuff in here usually ends up getting TTed eventually anyways. There is a neat little 'bar' I set up in there with a bunch of curved retail counters. It's really pretty nifty how those gizmos fit together if you own more then one of them. There's also a bunch of resettlement containers in here that currently houses my gigantic blueprint collection. Have not counted lately but last time I did I think there were over 1500 blueprints in there inside of various boxes inside of other boxes, etc.

Last edited:
i dont know if it was said yet...

but you can view all rare items in game... in auction...

go to orders...and type of item... and then just look at item info...
you will see all the stats and things that u could see in game :)

i dont know if it was said yet...

but you can view all rare items in game... in auction...

go to orders...and type of item... and then just look at item info...
you will see all the stats and things that u could see in game :)

mostly true, but auction view never gives you a really good perception of what they items look like in an estate... since that little item info screen is the same size for all items.

Also, not ALL items can be sold in the auction or have a market history, etc. Most do, but not all...

Back