Who among 11-50 will get LA?

cK Shadows, Shaolin, BAHQe, HU.

DDx is deadly, but I just don't see a soc with less than 20 ppl holding a claim for the duration.

I predict that there is a good chance the battle for the last 2 red lands could go on for days.

It all depends on what kind of funny business goes on. Some top 10 soc out of pathetic desperation may decide to take it's 5 best tank/pk into another lower soc.

My Bias opinion is cK Shadows for land, the other 2 lands could end up going to any society that can keep its eyes open the longest :eek: :zzz:

My Bias opinion is cK Shadows for land, the other 2 lands could end up going to any society that can keep its eyes open the longest :eek: :zzz:

Why not Shadows for 3 LA? cK will not be in the running for the top prize :)

Why not Shadows for 3 LA? cK will not be in the running for the top prize :)

Thats a bold statement from somebody who has managed 6 posts, chooses not to list which society he/she is in and withholds avatar name :laugh:

I guess we will just have to see what happens.... it won't be easy for any society and thats for sure.

Last edited:
Thats a bold statement from somebody who has managed 6 posts, chooses not to list which society he/she is in and withholds avatar name :laugh:

I guess we will just have to see what happens.... it won't be easy for any society and thats for sure.

Edited now, just because someone is not active on a fan forum, doesn't mean they have no knowledge

Edited now, just because someone is not active on a fan forum, doesn't mean they have no knowledge

Ofc, Its just the combination of the factors that make it dodgy untill explained ;)

Posting here does not increase your knowledge but showing what ur avi name is and soc does say alot to active players..

The cadet soc's you mentioned will probably take it. Unless Mine to Extract convinces an uber soc to help them out.

somthing i was thinking of too, also the parent socs will be busy defending/fighting for their own land to offer support or even expecting support from the child soc. could be more open than appears at first.

If you think of land grab as being four hours long then you are correct, but what happens in reality is that certain land areas are fought over and after they are taken, then another group is fought over by the top 10 and so on. Having some pulled out of the pool for the top ten will make no difference in stradegy, only in which child soc gets the name on the land. My bet is, of course for CK shadows for one.:yay: Dawn Demons Rising get a lot of experience at the rig and do quite well, but experience make only a small difference against HP and armament.

The RED areas could go on a very very long time.

What will cK Shadows do, well Im not going to say that on an open forum am I :scratch2: cK-s are totally bonded with cK and could go for all 3 red lands but they might choose to go for none and simply support cK throughout the entire event. You decide, you wont know until stage 3.

The RED areas could go on a very very long time.

What will cK Shadows do, well Im not going to say that on an open forum am I :scratch2: cK-s are totally bonded with cK and could go for all 3 red lands but they might choose to go for none and simply support cK throughout the entire event. You decide, you wont know until stage 3.

Lets keep them guessing ;) but it's nice to know most people expect us to get LA, if we choose to get an LA we will get one :laugh: question is do we choose too ??? Maybe cK support is worth more:D
Whatever happens were going to enjoy it :yay::sniper::launcher:

Thanks for bump Abby;)

you know claiming and holding a area are totally different things, a lower pk skilled soc who cannot claim and hold can easily force a timer reset :)

Back