Who are you...?

I'm a dentist, college football star, Senior VP, PTO board member, programmer, airstream owner, and a political campaign contributor.

I get around and my name isn't THAT common. Only found my "real" identity on 2 posts. It also found my father once (I'm a junior).

LMAO!!!! I take pictures of Penguins from around the world!!!! :tele:

Most disturbing of all was the divorce decree, disolving my marriage to my wife, which was final on Feb. 6th, which is our real life WEDDING date!

:eek:

RL name: I am an actor, libraian at Johns Hopkins University, parliamentarian, writer, BC-HIS(whatever that is :rolleyes: ), Manager of American Hearing Aid Associates' SW Region, art collector and Pharmasist!
Phew! I'm busy!!! :laugh:

In-game name: I'm a spinal cord disorder :eek: , song by Rush, A nymph from greek legend and the title of a Claude Debussy flute solo (this is what i picked my name from :tongue2: )

Ok...had to do my maiden name as my married name only shows the real me and no others.

So it seems I am a 5th grade Math teacher
NEW DIRECTOR OF CORPORATE AND FOUNDATION RELATIONS AT NCCU and I am also black (which I am not in RL)
I am also an anorexic that wrote a book
I am also a Real Estate Regulatory Board Administrator. And this actually is pretty darn close to my RL job! ;)

LOL how much didnt that suck.. im me :-(
i googeled my RL name and got my web @ the top.. :D
other than that im a crappy footbalplayer from Skåne :eek:

predden said:
LOL how much didnt that suck.. im me :-(
i googeled my RL name and got my web @ the top.. :D
other than that im a crappy footbalplayer from Skåne :eek:

LOL, who? :D

First the webpage of the company i work for ... weird

2nd, a author of a magazin article "Is Poor Reading Caused by an Automatisation Deficit?" :rofl:

My EF name... well only EF Webpage :dunce:

RL name:

- director of some governmental agency
- rice trader ( :laugh: )
- translator
- uber chemistry researcher ( :rofl: )
- europen champion of polo
- used iron trader ( :rofl: )
- highschool student
- and your truly, myself :girl:

ingame name:
- Kerham: region in France, popular name for "ricinus communis"
- Kerawan: a hotel, an industrial brand, a village and some indescrifable stuff in hindu or malay ( i think )
- Maddahy: some website and i-don't-know-what-it-means in Persian

And my ig name was completely made up so makes one see it exists no originality :)

I’m a judge who wants to save vanilla coke, is a member of an American football team called the Ytown Rockets and I rescued my friend’s brother from drowning.

Well i am one of the few who appreciated vanilla coke :D

I drive a truck, play volleyball and have a prized, trimmed pet dog. :laugh: :loco: :silly2:

My personal site shows up 1st when I google my name, d'oh! :D

The EF nickname is used by an eBay-er (not me!) and second comes an EF thread.

Not too exciting, I'm afraid. :(

Wow! I played in Sheitan. Wasn't it the movie in the ingame adverts? I need to see it now.

I seem to be nobody dont even find me with google :D

Last edited:
I was apparently life flighted to a hospital in Wyoming and made the paper for it.

I was convicted of posession of Marijuana with intent to distribute in Wisconsin (probly not far from the truth lol except the convicted part)

I am the third former legislator in Wisconsin to plea guilty to ethics charges

I am involved in the Las Vegas atheists meetup group

I am professional baseball player

I apparently died in Nov. 2004 (heh I must smell and look horrible by now but I bet some worms have full tummy's)

I am apprently suing someone for sniping my domain name

And the one that scares the hell out of me:

My REAL LIFE name is on google associated with a post I made here in EF. It identifies me with my REAL NAME not my forum name.

Why is our personal information available to a search engine like google?

I have a college named after me (I wish!) in the US, I am a controversial anti-feminist, and... the only other things I could find had to do with the college... first time I ever heard of the college I was watching "10 Things I Hate About You", (in 9th grade!), and it made me feel all self-important... ive since learned that apparently I was instead named after two cats my parents had, which I suppose is just as cool....

Cheers,

Iset

And the one that scares the hell out of me:

My REAL LIFE name is on google associated with a post I made here in EF. It identifies me with my REAL NAME not my forum name.

Why is our personal information available to a search engine like google?

because you posted your name in the thread:

07 Aug 2006 Brian Ladwig:
I guess I should have mentioned that at the moment this came up all the players in my society and quite a few in my friend list said they were experiencing "loot lag" where you loot a creature and it takes up to 5 minutes for the loot message or loot window to appear.

now, it'll come up with 2 results from EF after googlebot pays a visit

:D

how did I find that?

1 - too much info in post in this thread which gave me your surname
2 - advance search on Google for surname on EF which took me to that post I quoted

Last edited:
I am apparently a North Carolina luthier (guitar maker),

I was apparently charged with the contravention of Clause 7(1)(1) of the Hearing Aid Council Act 1968. The charge was found proved and I was fined £2,000, with costs of £2,000. (Since no one told me about this, I refuse to pay!)

I am apparently a student at the University of Oklahoma. (which is kinda cool as I was born in Oklahoma.)

I am apparently a member of Gamma Theta Upsilon,The International Geographical Honor Society ( I didn't know there was one)

I was apparently one of the first apprentices in Alberta (Canada I assume) to be appointed by the Alberta Apprenticeship and Industry Training Board to a local apprenticeship committee.

I am apparently a JROTC Cadet 1st Lt. in North Carolina

I am apparently the Director of Trading at Constellation Energy Commodities Group

I am apparently a Unix Administrator at Wake Technical Community College

Wow!:eek: I have been really busy!! I think I will take a nap now.

[SIZE=+2]
[/SIZE]

I am

- a mayor of a bavarian community
- (something italian, no idea what I am there :) )
- I own a glass cleaning company
- very low-level soccer player
- the RL me :confused:
- some sort of author
- an army veteran in the USA

Let me hide inside EU pls!

if i google "bigdeal" i get 62.900 hits and if i google "big deal" i get 133.000.000 hits.

guess i am to much.

no big deal :laugh:

greetings,

bigdeal

First thing that I notice when I google Nakia Smith is that it ofcourse wants to change my name to NOKIA :rolleyes: even google is making fun of me.

Next I find out I am a guy who is filing for appeal after beeing jailed for burglary and ra.pe.

Also I am a crappy soccer player (like we didn't all know that)

I entered CND fashion show :)cool: okay that on eis true)

I am a member of Delta Sigma Theta

I am in the navy

And I ran a maraton :scratch2: (like that would ever happen)

Sadly googleing my real name no result since I am the only one with that name, but was fun to google my avatar name :D

Back