Votes: 18 6.6%
  • Different Soc compete over it

Votes: 41 15.0%
  • A random group of people

Votes: 154 56.4%
  • Other

Votes: 60 22.0%

• Total voters
Last time I went there I slalom the atrox just to get shot down by a human.

I can now happily say that I visit the rig during a newbie event that was taking place there. I died, I ran, it was dying noobs all over the place, I managed to get some oil, died some more. Went home happy.

Guess this was a special night as it was an event for nubs to run there and the balance of the place of course was thrown down. But will visit it also on "normal" hours.

Derid

new rig seems more prepared for vehicle use at it. Bigger area, forts with "helipads" seems be prepared for some flying pvp machines. Understandable move from MA/FPC side acording that oil drops remain same.

Just curious, as I probably never will see the Oil Rig myself.

Who controls it now usually? Is it a soc? A certain group of people?

How do you control it for long time, do they have shift they take to defend the rig or how does it work?

Find this kind of organized PvP for profit very interesting and curious about the people who has made it possible for themselves to control the OR.

Chuck Norris controls the Oil Rig... :laugh:

Ex Cons

From the begining

Till the end

Who Owns the Rig !?

To the OP's question, we now know none of these soc's own the rig today ;)

31.jpg

20.jpg

41.jpg

777.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_15-46-15-33.jpg

23.jpg

22.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_15-46-04-16.jpg

entropia_2010-08-13_18-38-56-56.jpg

entropia_2010-08-15_13-44-19-16.jpg

chatkilllogs.jpg

If this is what we do on your turf, imagine what were gonna do to you all on our turf . ROCKTROPIA = ROCK STARS, Fact !

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/soctalk/191482-come-rock-star-5.html
http://www.neverdie.com/rocktropia/2155-daisys-most-excellent-pk-adventures.html

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS + Rocktropia

Last edited:
To the OP's question, we now know none of these soc's own the rig today ;)

Daisy ColdFinger
ROCK STARS + Rocktropia

Nice collection, it had to take a looong looong time to wait until the people went AFK right ? :D

ermik is a peice of shit. he will sit thier and punch ur car and fix it untill it is fully broken. honorable my ass.

Whos dumb here :D, the one whos destroying your car and skilling vehicle repairing, or the one who just leaves the car there :D

Try to start up your brain, something like to have a coffee, before you start to make smartass comments :D

ermik is a peice of shit. he will sit thier and punch ur car and fix it untill it is fully broken. honorable my ass.

You won't like me at oil rig then, I have this habit of taking out cars in 3 seconds at the rig..... then again, why do people leave the cars out?

Whos dumb here :D, the one whos destroying your car and skilling vehicle repairing, or the one who just leaves the car there :D

Try to start up your brain, something like to have a coffee, before you start to make smartass comments :D

Lol :lolup:

hmm ok , 1 question and 1 statement is all i have for you, since you seem to know me so well , or something.

1. Who are you ingame?

2. If i did what you say i did the victim of this action most likely deserved it , im very restrictive with bad manners and usually i only act bad if called for.

note. i dont consider normal pk as acting bad.

cheers

ermik

Back