Who wins the 200 PEDs?

Whose screenie(s) was the best!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Looks like Violet wins the 200 PEDs. I can be seen in Shinook Mobile a lot of the time if you want to collect your prize :D

Prize status: Not yet Collected as at 10/03/07

oooh thank you! Timing couldnt be better as im nearly out of funds until next week!! Also thank you to those that voted for me :)

I know the votes aren't even close, but I do believe that they are still open until tomorrow.

Also, the requirements of the contest included having time/position/map displayed:

The best screenie of a Fungoid on OLA32 - Time / Position / Map put on this Thread will get a prize worth 200 PEDs....

Genesis

I do believe I'm the only one that met that requirement. Not to be a jerk, but just tossing in my :twocents:

I know the votes aren't even close, but I do believe that they are still open until tomorrow.

Also, the requirements of the contest included having time/position/map displayed:

I do believe I'm the only one that met that requirement. Not to be a jerk, but just tossing in my :twocents:

Big oops and ofc you're right Neal :D In all my excitement of seeing the rare species in Violet's excellent screenies I completely forgot about the rules.

Rules are important so given that you were the only one that met the rules I specified in the original post you will be awarded the first prize of 200 PEDs.

Given the excellent set of screenies Violet put together she will be awarded a separate prize which she can collect from me.

GBL and HOF well people!

Genesis

Violet's collected her prize.

200 PEDs collected by Neal :D

Genesis

Last edited:
Again thank you Gen! Even though my pictures where not inline with the rules as pointed out. You still give me a prize :)

Back