Who would like to see the combat page info saved?

Would you like the combat information saved ?

• I would like to see Combat info saved

Votes: 8 88.9%
  • No I would not

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CozMoDan

Elite
Herco Coz Mann
I use the same weapon all the time, or at lease until I run it out and it is kind of a hassel to have to enter the same info each time I start a new session. I like the log but sometimes I forget to fill it in and lose the info for that session.

Yes, please, fix this!

It's so annoying to have to enter the weapon stats every time I close the application!!!:mad:

Right.. here's the thing.
Its rather simple to make the changes to the system so it remembers what you "used" last time.

However, if we are going to expand the combat logger .. we might as well do it right.. And by that i mean make it so you have the option to send in "your stats" to the EntropiaLife database. Kind of like the mining locations.

Then we could start getting some "real numbers" behind the various theories (thats all they are so far) on the economy of the weapons. (Until we have a vast empirical dataset - the math which seems right is just a theory.. in fact.. the theory just gets better with more numbers.. and remember, gravity is just a theory as well)...

All of this is to say.. it will take some time for me to make it all..
Databases.. server communication expanded to handle the combat logger.. and so on...

And instead of doing it as an entry in your "settings" file.. Which would then have to be changed once we moved to the client/server thing.. I think it will be better in the long run if I thought a bit about it first... :D

Back