Why craft without Residue?

AckerZ

Old Alpha
Society
Dirty Dingos
Anonymous AckerZ Anonymous
So every now and then I see very high level players crafting things like LV13amps or high level ark amps. They will global but their global size indicates they are crafting without residue. As some one un-initiated in higher level crafting this seems counter-intuitive but clearly i am missing something. If they are crafting without residue they aren't crafting to sell so are they crafting for skilling alone and are they then using/TT'ing/selling not on AU?

It makes no sense that players who clearly understand the game would be doing this but the global banner and EL tell a different story.

You are misunderstanding.
The global value only shows the tt return of that click and residue is still used to make item full tt.
Bigger global means less residue needed or even excess residue returned.

You wont see the residue in the global. At least thats how it used to be and I would be highly suprised if that was changed.

So if you see a 54ped global from a 165ped full TT gun, then 111ped residue were used to fill the item to full tt.

Cheers

they crafting for skilling alone and are they then using - if i am allowed to guess :)

Back