FYI: Why Damage enchantments decays..

Rizzet

Alpha
Okey this is an other thread about it i know.. but i read alot of "why pay to pay less" posts..

Well ex:

I buy a Manuari Stoikow Anti-materiel rifle, prototype (L) Rifle
And want to use it more then 4 times..

Like 1 hit.. tier 1.. decay echant.. yay 4 more hits = 5..
(Okey bad example but you get the point)

no :)

(too short)

And why should you use the prototype rifle ? nobody uses it. it's fucking rare

as said it was a bad example:

But the thing is that it would help Limited items to last longer..

I believe they said (L) items are what they are and will already be maxed for its capabilities and not upgradeable...providing I read the right post on the issue.

I believe they said (L) items are what they are and will already be maxed for its capabilities and not upgradeable...providing I read the right post on the issue.

You are correct :) The L guns will upgrade automatically and wont be needing a manual upgrade as the UL ones.

Lets keep in mind that Marco also stated that this is a RCE and enhancements like this can't make that big of an impact on the economy.

I'm to very curious about this. Will this make the prices of the uber items explode, balance things out between L and UL. Perhaps the automatic upgrade that the L items get will be better than the ones u get manually...

Never mind. Lets just see, no need to speculate around this matter :D

Its not exactly like that.. Becouse you still have to equip the enhancements to the (L) part.. the diffrense between (L) and UL is that you have to "unlock" the TIER/SLOT Manually

Originally Posted by jod
So the the (L) weapon will gain the socket slots automatically once you qualify and the non (L) weapons have to get their socket slots added manually.

MARCO:Correct interpretation.
Well, (L) items begin at the same starting Tier as Unlimited items. The difference is that when an Unlimited item progress to the point of unlocking the next slot, you as a player need to interact with the item manually to unlock the slot (how this is done I want to keep a secret until the system is released, so players can discover some things for themselves instead of me de-constructing everything) while the (L) item will automatically unlock the slot when the progress is enough.

Back