Info: Why is Explosive ammo remvoed from portable???

hegidr

Old Alpha
Society
The Great Pretenders
zoran drhegi kenth
Why is explosive ammo removed from portable TT?

Thats really f... .p from MA!! When i buy few bps and pay alot peds,they removed ammo! Thats nice environment for invest really, whos gona pay me back few K peds what i payed bps?

Finaly one good thing after years and they fix after week? what is with all those bugs what not fixed few years....
Now portable TT usless,who is stupid to pay decay for that? crafters gona lose also peds,who is stupid to pay big % for sweat and craft something what ppl dont use...
Have quaestion for DEV..are you gona back ammo on TT?...if not thats all from me and EU lose one more player who burn 10k ped decay daily, now i gona stop and selling out, no more EU for me!!!

Maybe becaus it wasn't supposed to be there in the first Place?

Maybe risk that someone with a lot of PEDs would borrow one, open it once (at 7 PEC decay), buy 10k's of it and Place in auction, underbidding everyone else?

Or have they removed all normal ammo from the portable TT aswell?

I guess the purpose of the portable TT was to help hunters on the field to get more ammo when hunting, not buy ammo from it to Place in auction.

And stop whine,thats the life!

Last edited:
I had a load of explosives and TT'd all of it as it was suddenly available without MU...

I had a load of explosives and TT'd all of it as it was suddenly available without MU...

I got some useless junk in bank that I'd need to cashify (as bank is shutting down), but I'm afraid if I do, MA will release a VU tuesday thereafter that will use it :laugh:

Every day is more and more ul rockets,tiers rising, game simple cant provide enough explosive ammo.
So i think is time to remove cap and enable to got just Explosive ammo in hofs!

Every day is more and more ul rockets,tiers rising, game simple cant provide enough explosive ammo.
So i think is time to remove cap and enable to got just Explosive ammo in hofs!

lol....theres plenty for sale at 101%

When i buy few bps and pay alot peds,they removed ammo! Thats nice environment for invest really, whos gona pay me back few K peds what i payed bps?

Karma is a bitch, and she has your number.

Frankly, I think MA needs to just add the explosive projectiles to the TT, both the portable and the regular. As someone said more and more people are using weapons that require explosive projectiles.

Lets look at it this way... except the strike chips which, in my opinion are mainly to show off, ALL other weapons within EU use ammo purchased from the TT. Even MF healing chips use synthetic ME.

So, why is it that those players who choose to use explosives are forced to pay an increased price for their ammo?

(I do not, nor have I ever, use explosives, so this is entirely non-biased opinion)

What about everyone who purchased it at 101%?

I think the most fair option is to include it in TT. Make it untradeable, and increase it's TT value to 101% of it's current TT value as to not screw anyone over.

What about everyone who purchased it at 101%?

I think the most fair option is to include it in TT. Make it untradeable, and increase it's TT value to 101% of it's current TT value as to not screw anyone over.

sarcasm? to short

sarcasm? to short

No, I have a thousand PED in ammo and that 1% makes a difference, if they make the REAL value what I paid for it, I don't mind it being in TT. Otherwise I am out 1% of 1000 PED, but not just me, many many people will be out so it adds up.

Making the real value into market value fixes this issue.

I guess if you're skilling explosive weapons, MA thinks you're a second class citizen who should be charged extra for the luxury of using ammo, no other way to put it. As others said, that 1-2% adds up (3-5% on other planets where it's not usually even available in quantities over a couple hundred ped).

Rockets are support weapons, not a primary weapon. The reasoning that I find most logical is that a support weapon profession is not something you primarily skill, with that being said, the explosive projectiles are looted, thus if you are skilling your primary weapon you will loot these explosives, save them, and skill your support weapon profession that way.

In a way, it is to control the amountof skill progress on a weapon class that has some serious advantages (area attack as one) over your direct shot weapons. Therefore, you can either be patient and skill it the way described above, or you can spend a little extra to take advantage of this weapon class.

Isn't there still just the VREX2000 SGA that were dropped from limited blueprints during SGA?

Not having one of those; the VREX 2000(L) is ~238%, and those sold in auction usually have crappy tier values (while the SGA ones are up to tier 5-6 by now).

It's a pretty limited group of people who can see the tier values of their rocket launchers go up.

Lets look at it this way... except the strike chips which, in my opinion are mainly to show off, ALL other weapons within EU use ammo purchased from the TT. Even MF healing chips use synthetic ME.

I like how you discount strike chips... which are the only MF chips that do area damage... like explosive weapons. And like explosive weapons their ammo is looted (well... the parts to refine it are looted).

MA seems to have made it pretty clear that area damage weapons are not to have unlimited ammo available.

Thats really f... .p from MA!! When i buy few bps and pay alot peds,they removed ammo! Thats nice environment for invest really, whos gona pay me back few K peds what i payed bps?

Finaly one good thing after years and they fix after week? what is with all those bugs what not fixed few years....
Now portable TT usless,who is stupid to pay decay for that? crafters gona lose also peds,who is stupid to pay big % for sweat and craft something what ppl dont use...
Have quaestion for DEV..are you gona back ammo on TT?...if not thats all from me and EU lose one more player who burn 10k ped decay daily, now i gona stop and selling out, no more EU for me!!!

sorry to say it and not personal, but isnt it a bit short sighted to think MA will add explosives, that are non tt for years, to a mobile unit while not add it to the trade terminals?

If its too good to be true, it usually isnt.

sorry to hear that it made people angry, but its Mindark, cant expect anything else.

hmmm...

Hmm... wonder if this is somehow tied to the TT UL gun on RT that uses explosives that was recently pulled from the TT (or was it the technician) that was providing it? Even with poor eco, if someone had bought that gun and tons of explosives from the portable, they'd be set for quite a while in being able to skill up on explosives training I'd suspect.

Not saying that it IS tied together, just a mysterious set of coincidences that were perfectly timed, wouldn't you say?

Personally I think it'd be swell if RT did focus on Explosives since other planets are working on other areas more as a focus, but only time will tell if that happens or not?

the question is: Why was Explosive ammo in the portable???

It probably was a bug and they fixed that, move on...

Back