Why is the loot from level 3 globalling so much?

travrevyen

Self-Requested Deactivation
Society
Freelancer
Martin Martin Petersen
Loot seems to be better in the lower levels than in level 5 and 4. I find it very stange.

I see the same players globalling from Berserkers and raiders.

Could be cos more people are playing in level 3, and pumping in more peds there.

I assume item / esi drop chances are higher in the higher levels.

too low of hp mob and you dont global often, too high and time to kill each mob lowers your global rate per hour.

I think the L3 mobs are probably at that happy medium area where globals happen alot.

Not a global so far for me.

too low of hp mob and you dont global often, too high and time to kill each mob lowers your global rate per hour.

I think the L3 mobs are probably at that happy medium area where globals happen alot.

Not a global so far for me.

How many hours?
How much DMG per hour?

Ive done 25 hers so far, 220k DMG per hr and about 130 mobs killed per hour. (L20 zombies in the L3 entrance + all pumpkin bosses)

L20 zombies in the L3 entrance + all pumpkin bosses
Any special reason for L20 Warriors over L24 Berserkers? The difference isn't much and Berserkers are statistically the most globalling of all the zombies (x2.5 more than Warriors).

if the poeple in L4 and 5 had comparative dps to those in L3 as well as the same amount of people hunting in them they would global just as much per hour imho.

Could be cos more people are playing in level 3, and pumping in more peds there.

I assume item / esi drop chances are higher in the higher levels.

No no items in level 4
been there 26 hours only got 1 weapon and some attack chips no esi at all.

if the poeple in L4 and 5 had comparative dps to those in L3 as well as the same amount of people hunting in them they would global just as much per hour imho.

YESSSSSS
you are all right it was just been thinking there was something wrong but guess not tried level 3 today berserkers and it was like in level 4 (not much happening=very boring)

Was not like that at some days ago! I wonder Why?

Don't want to say more....

no, this is incorrect.

Lets compare,
(2.9dpp for ease of math)
(200k dmg per hour, also for ease of math)
(enough armor to take 1.0 hits so healing does not effect the math)

L5 Outcast 420hp 1.45ped per kill 476kills an hour 34x multiplier to global
L20 Warrior 1600hp 5.52ped per kill 125 kills per hour 9x multiplier to global
L57 Clan Warlord 4720hp 16.28ped per kill 42 kills per hour 3x multiplier to global

So if using the same dps vs these 3 different mobs, you will global more on the L20 than either of the other two.
L5 Outcast has low enough hp that it requires a 34x or higher multiplier to global which doesnt happen very often.
L57 Clan Warlord only needs a 3x or higher multiplier to global, but you only get 42 kills in so still can not global often. (of course globals will be much larger, and anyone hunting these will have much higher dps so will still be seen to global alot, but you said same dps which is not the case.
L20 Warriors fall in that happy middle ground, they only need a 9x multiplier to global so any 'mini' is still over 50ped and visable as a global, but low enough hp that you can get a higher kill count and more looting opportunities than you had with the L57s so therefore more global total per hour for the same dps.

Any special reason for L20 Warriors over L24 Berserkers? The difference isn't much and Berserkers are statistically the most globalling of all the zombies (x2.5 more than Warriors).

Because I dont need to heal vs the L20s wearing jarhead and I do vs the L25s. (still not nearly enough points to be competitive, but is fun to do)

How many hours?
How much DMG per hour?

48-57ish dps. 3-4 hours and mostly killed berserkers and the pumpkin boss.
Maybe I ought to be hunting there a little longer before saying anything but with like an average return of 60% So far I really don't feel like doing that

no, this is incorrect.

Lets compare,
(2.9dpp for ease of math)
(200k dmg per hour, also for ease of math)
(enough armor to take 1.0 hits so healing does not effect the math)

L5 Outcast 420hp 1.45ped per kill 476kills an hour 34x multiplier to global
L20 Warrior 1600hp 5.52ped per kill 125 kills per hour 9x multiplier to global
L57 Clan Warlord 4720hp 16.28ped per kill 42 kills per hour 3x multiplier to global

So if using the same dps vs these 3 different mobs, you will global more on the L20 than either of the other two.
L5 Outcast has low enough hp that it requires a 34x or higher multiplier to global which doesnt happen very often.
L57 Clan Warlord only needs a 3x or higher multiplier to global, but you only get 42 kills in so still can not global often. (of course globals will be much larger, and anyone hunting these will have much higher dps so will still be seen to global alot, but you said same dps which is not the case.
L20 Warriors fall in that happy middle ground, they only need a 9x multiplier to global so any 'mini' is still over 50ped and visable as a global, but low enough hp that you can get a higher kill count and more looting opportunities than you had with the L57s so therefore more global total per hour for the same dps.

you are completely correct and i should of phrased that differently, when i said comparative dps what i meant to say was, scaled to the HP of the mob, say 50 dps for 1K HP mob vs 100 dps for 2K HP mob, so all conditions are equal.
your correct though when you calculated it via the multiplier which is without doubt the best way to view these things.

Back