Why you deserve a Community Recognition Award Armor Set (For Fun)

I could get it because i will need to look good when i get online again when i can afford buying the pc :ahh:

Since I have never helped any beginner in any way... nah I don't think I deserve it.

A few less known people:
Benjamin Beni Badboy, for being the (probably) most skilled in our soc - and having to have paid for it (I don't mean skill chipping).

Sound - for keeping the wiki accurate.

Stave - for having arrange safe runs for beginners (to Twin Peaks and Neas place). Especially those days when the PA server was full and then did non-stop runs (every second hour).

Low-level traders like Lexie (in our soc), Sarah and Lebanner, for helping us to get paid more than TT than small piles of loot & mined stuff by spending hours and hours trading for just PECs.

And beside Hurricane, the judges in WoF who must have spent countless hours of doing nothing but counting scores. One of them Rayne Jade, who probably spent some hours at old Sweat Camp also.

Jenna Star Mercury for keeping rig clear of bad guys :laugh:

Last edited:
i think the armor set was a good idea. maybe in the future it will encourage more to volunteer for the guide program if ma does it again

i think the armor set was a good idea. maybe in the future it will encourage more to volunteer for the guide program if ma does it again

Unless you were a translator or a personal friend of a few people, there were no way to volunteer. The guides were selected among a closed group of people (mainly translators and a "group of close friends").

I wouldn't have minded to volunteer.

My guess is that the guide program will continue, with even smaller group (easier work thus less people) and they will mainly be picked from the current guides.

Longevity

Even though I'm not the most consistent tutor, i'm here to stay, and kinda proved that. Although I respect the guides I spent atleast 9hours a day helping other people IRL and I play virtual universes ... well ... to learn and escape lesser-skilled (no offence), not to guide. Even considering the free armor and any other gifts (even ath), this is much more profitable irl.

Motivation

If MA comes through, only once, in a positive way for me I'd probably be one of the most motivated members to defend this universe. I've succeeded in convicing about 95% of my older friends to create an account. I'm tired of bashing basicly.

Creativity

Even in a negative way, I did make some good puns throughout history. :D

I don't deserve one.

It's a bit nicer than Boar.
Worse for botting though!

I don't really deserve one unless if you count with helping newbies at PA whenever i drop by (~twice a week), running a Portuguese forum, try to defend EU on game forums, and running a society of 40 ppl and managing its fund :).
No, honestly now, congratulations to the guides, i know how demanding their work is. was.

Last edited:
Since I have never helped any beginner in any way... nah I don't think I deserve it.

Perhaps that is why you deserve it. You haven't fooled anyone into the game. Perhaps you saved 20 families from going broke ;)

Me, because at some point I helped the community and did my best to bring people in and keep people in.With my actions in and out of the game I made lots of people start playing or continue playing and depositing, and I know for a fact that I am responsible for more than xxx ped deposited by people I influenced in one way or another.
After Rep was robed for a fortune and the community proved to be mostly a collection of morons, with only few exceptions, I don't care that much about community.
However, they seem to give that only to guides, so I suppose no one else deserves it except for the guides.

Last edited:
For those of you who still remember and know what I mean

I heard this rumor:

the armor is given to all veterans who bipped the skit once in their PE life ;) :wtg:

For those of you who still remember and know what I mean

I heard this rumor:

the armor is given to all veterans who bipped the skit once in their PE life ;) :wtg:

I bipped the skit very often so I need to get 3 armors! :wtg:

If I would be to receive a set it would be for long past feats, since I am not very active nowadays.
Several years ago though, I was very active on Entropia Pioneers forum, arranged events (DKYCC) and was a reporter (for The Gate and freelance) among other things.

I deserve an armour piece for being kept waiting 6 months by support, just to make a simple decision :ahh::laugh::rolleyes:

It's being resolved now though :)

id deserve one for 2 reasons.

1. helping MA fix bug :p

2. Making foudil spend a fortune in decay at rig.

cheers

ermik

I deserve the armour because...

Then i can sell it, cash out and have a picknick :D

I clearly deserve one for playing Entropia.

For:

A) If I can do it, anyone can!
B) My nubness makes everone else feel skilled!
C) I add comical relief to hardships and bad loot runs!
D) ITS THE DERID!

Heck now, Derid should be last to get it. So many who do so much for this community that I would not even have the guts to put myself in a top 1000 list.

Would be fun to get motivations from MA on the ppl who got them, love to see praise given where praise is due!

Derid

PS. I would be high on the list if they give out Newbie Recognition Armour, for achievment in the field of newbieness and not progressing forward in a hurry.

Because my avatar would make that "Community Recognition Award Armor Set"...look good! :)

Q: Why do I deserve a CRA Armour Set?

A: I don't.

But it was a nice thing to do for those that do.

Back