Chery Lady

Stalker
Banned
Society
Angel's & Devil's
Cherry Cherry Lady
Win - Cherry Lady :D

:yay::yay::D:D:D Exactly :D:D:D:yay::yay:

This is very very easy game! :D :yay: Moderators, please edit the tittle please ! :)

Be the last person to post & +rep me! :D:yay:

Few basic rules: :D

1. You must to +rep me then post here ANY nonsence! :D
2. If you will only +rep me, it's imposible that you will be the winner! :D
3. If you only post, it's imposible that you will be the winner! :D
4. The person who will be the last posted&+reped me for 3days WILL BE the winner! :D

P.S. Please don't hate me and don't say i am forum whore :D i know i am but that's just what i love, and i think few +rep is worth for an avatar

Good Luck Everyone!

Last edited:
i aint sure that is fullt legal but gl!

i aint sure that is fullt legal but gl!

Yea me too but we'll see :D:D:D
And hmm... I think it's okay since i am not trading stuff outside the game - in-game-stuff.

:locked::locked:When will the be :locked: :locked::locked:

so you're selling your skills .. but not really - because you're giving them away in trade for posts and +reps ? :scratch:

why would you want +reps for a better EF rep - if your avatar isn't even going to be around on Calypso, anymore? :scratch2:

seems like nonsense and I won't partake, more than asking the obvious question - wtf :confused:

*post edit* fyi - yes - it's against the rules to barter for +reps.

*another edit* the "wtf?" was a rhetorical question. :wise:

so you're selling your skills .. but not really - because you're giving them away in trade for posts and +reps ? :scratch:
why do you want +reps for a better EF rep - if your avatar isn't even going to be around on Calypso, anymore? :scratch2:

seems like nonsense and I won't partake, more than asking the obvious question - wtf :confused:

Easy mf :D I like EF more than the in game playing :)
I know i won't come back to Cherry lady so i tought why to throw away something that might be usefull for someone :)

Last edited:
*post edit* fyi - yes - it's against the rules to barter for +reps.

*another edit* the "wtf?" was a rhetorical question. :wise:

damn... ;// Did not knew that one ;(9

Innovative way to end it all. Can't rep in off topic tho.

Gravity equals the square root of the Magna Marta which was signed during the 1812 Overture by an isosceles triangle named Pocahontas.

Gravity equals the square root of the Magna Marta which was signed during the 1812 Overture by an isosceles triangle named Pocahontas.

ehh + rep on diff post for nerd talk! :yay:

Back