Win up to 50 ped just for saying I want to win . ..

Psionic22

Stalker
Society
Pyrates of Calypso
Jack JJ Johnson
This is game is a reverse auction of sort.

All I want is 1 EFD (Entropia forum Dollar)

The Start Bid is 50 ped

Current offer : 1 pec by cd user

If anyone wants to sell me 1 efd for 50 ped they can make an offer here.

Then if anyone else wants to sell me it for less then 50 ped they can make a lesser offer. All offers must be in thread must be in ped/pec You must hold the lowest offer for 24 hours to win. The max length of this thread is the last min of March. (forum time) (you must win before then if you bid on last day you wont win)

And you are not allowed to split an offer. If you have questions about rules pm me.

No editing of posts. Min. lower offer is 1 pec.

Last edited:
Ill offer the opening bid of 50ped.

narfi

So you want 1 EFD? You can buy it from me for a great deal of 49 PED.

whattayathink of 48PED? :D

I think I can go as low as 47 ped.

selling 1EFD for 46 ped

44.99 here :D

and as crazy as this sounds auction is not over until 24 hours have passed since the 1 pec bid. (next lowest offer is 0 and if really crazy - ped)

and as crazy as this sounds auction is not over until 24 hours have passed since the 1 pec bid. (next lowest offer is 0 and if really crazy - ped)

actually, no.

OP says that the lowest possible bid is 1PEC

Not that it matters much but I said min lower offer is 1 pec. As in you can't beat a bid of 50 ped by offering 49.99999999999999999 etc

if I wanted the lowest offer of 1 pec I would say Min lowest offer.

However for anyone who thinks I'm not being fair pm me and I'll accept 1 pec for 1 efd. (just find me in game) in game name Jack JJ Johnson.

ok cduser wins with an offer of 1 pec please pm me with a time and place to meet.

Back