Windows explorer unstable vista 64bit

Hally

Still married
Society
Mine To Extract
Hey all im having some troubles with my stupid computer, seems windows explorer keeps messing up. often i cant log out and have to make a forced reboot, sometimes the explorer freeze, sometimes i dont see my connections althou i have net, and most annoyingly my resolution changes.
Ive tryed just about all scans i can come up with and seems i dont have any trojans or registry errors ? Im thinking there might be somekind of problem with explorer.exe but im a bit puzzled how i fix it ? seems to me i need explorer.exe to change itself ? and i got no clue what to do next ?

Hey all im having some troubles with my stupid computer, seems windows explorer keeps messing up. often i cant log out and have to make a forced reboot, sometimes the explorer freeze, sometimes i dont see my connections althou i have net, and most annoyingly my resolution changes.
Ive tryed just about all scans i can come up with and seems i dont have any trojans or registry errors ? Im thinking there might be somekind of problem with explorer.exe but im a bit puzzled how i fix it ? seems to me i need explorer.exe to change itself ? and i got no clue what to do next ?

Save all personal files to cd/dvd/memory stick, then format and reinstall windows, all drivers, and 3rd part programs you trust.

This is the easiest thing to do, will take you an hour or 2 to do.

It seems like some essentials got corrupted, either due to a hard drive going bad or some program you installed or allowed to be installed on that system. A test on the disk itself with a tool such as Spin Rite or Checkdisk which comes with Windows should tell you if the hard drive is becoming corrupt.

when comp become heavyly instable its often to late to do much , best is to format...
and try to instal xp64 or seven 64 but avoid vista imho...

Back