Question: Withdrawal taxes (US) how to get what I need from MA

lethal

Prowler
lethal jewgirl saint
Curious what others from the US do when they withdraw more than deposit in a given year. I vaguely remember someone saying you could ask support and they would give the tax information you need. Upon doing this they just told me what the value of my deposits and withdrawals in PED value was during the 2023 time frame. Is there a 1099 misc or something you can ask them to fill out? Bonus question. I put in a withdrawal request at the end of the year and didn't get the money until 2024. This withdrawal would count as the next tax year since they didn't send the money until late into January 2024 right?

From what I understand, they typically wouldn’t give us anything like a 1099, it’s up to us to track deposit/withdrawls. I do know support will give you a total amount ever deposited if asked, but I’d you want something more itemized beyond the last year’s deposits, you could try asking. I haven’t looked at the website page that shows transaction history for awhile either.

Does MA even report anything to the thieves over at the IRS??

Your complete deposit and withdrawal history is available from the Entropia website when you login to your account, there is no need to occupy support with retrieving it. I wonder why they respond to that at all instead of just hinting where to find it. I also doubt MA employees have any obligation or motivation to burden themselves with the structure of specific tax bureaucracies around the world. You got all the necessary numbers.

Your complete deposit and withdrawal history is available from the Entropia website when you login to your account, there is no need to occupy support with retrieving it.

Would you mind giving a hint as to where to find that? I have only been able to find transaction history for the past 12 months, which is useless, since it is empty.

Thank you.

Would you mind giving a hint as to where to find that? I have only been able to find transaction history for the past 12 months, which is useless, since it is empty.

Thank you.

Now that I checked it again, you are right, only 12 months. My mistake, sorry. I have it in my mind that it was different in the past, though I can't be sure now. They can change things without notification, or my memory is wrong*. I don't look there often since I don't run a business on the game. However, if someone is drawing real-world income from it, it would behoof them to keep excerpts regularly and within that time window.

* Edit: I believe I distinctly remember that at one time I could see my lifetime deposits on the account pages, and got shocked at the amount already spent on the game, only calming down again after comparing it with money spent on beer in earlier phases of life :D This is not relevant here but it's my memory bridge for the above. Cough...

Last edited:
Back