Withdrawals for players from not EU countries

Kinex

Mature
Requested a withdrawal for 70k ped at 19.04.2022 то ассоunt in bank of Belarus. Neutral country. No war sanctions on bank, SWIFT transfer working without problems, no personal sanctions, ha-ha. Almost 4 month waiting, withdrawal was cancelled without any notifications, PEDs back ingame. Previous transfers were fast as a charm. Filed a ticket to support. Will post their explanations here. :)

I don't know where you're getting your news from but from where I am Belarus is certainly NOT considered a neutral country and has a variety of sanctions issued against it for "assisting Russia's invasion of Ukraine"

(deleted b/c wrong information)

Last edited:
There are some sanctions on Belarus, but they do not include sanctions that prohibit money transfer to Belarusbank. I checked bank transfer passport from previous withdrawals. It goes from Scandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB clearing thru The Bank of New York Melon. My bank have no problems receiving money on other accounts from them. As I see it is initiative of some clerk interpreting sanctions his weird way, or position of MA. That we are glad to accept money from your country, but wont give them back. In this case it should be stated somewhere on site.

Reactions: San
There are some sanctions on Belarus, but they do not include sanctions that prohibit money transfer to Belarusbank. I checked bank transfer passport from previous withdrawals. It goes from Scandinaviska Enskilda Banken AB clearing thru The Bank of New York Melon. My bank have no problems receiving money on other accounts from them. As I see it is initiative of some clerk interpreting sanctions his weird way, or position of MA. That we are glad to accept money from your country, but wont give them back. In this case it should be stated somewhere on site.
Then my post above was in error. I had it from various news sources that it got included in sanctions but failed to check the details. Thank you for the clarification.

Back