WoF 2009 Q's

HduchC

Alpha
Society
*** Retired ***
Harddy DUCH Cooldice
Some Questions :

- any info on new rules ? will be rules changed deeply ?
- more details on team's main/support ?
- any restrictions ?
- when will registration/election procedures start ?
- any time line ? dates ?
- whatever suits here can go :) just asking

ty vm

Let`s start gathering teams :wtg:

So the WOF can start sooner ;)

Let`s start gathering teams :wtg:

So the WOF can start sooner ;)

Good idea ;) though it will not make the WoF start sooner :(

How about this... gather a team. Name it correctly. Look in the past threads for a moblist. Go nuts. Practice makes perfect :wise:

This can also help your team determine strategies and get a baseline of how well you do in the 3 hour time limit. The scoring is simple. I would like to see the results.

Another good idea is to have a crack at the WoF Pro Series. It's a WoF Style hunting event, with a slightly different mob-list each month. Instead of 3 hours you have ALL MONTH to get the best score possible of a list of 5 mobs.

Click the link in my sig for the details of the laterst round, Run 8, which only started 45 minutes ago...

Although we have several regulars competing, any new team or solo hunter can join the party at anytime. And thanx to out sponsor NeverDie there is a Prize fund of 2500 peds to be won Every Single Month :)

That's right, Hunting for Cash Prizes

World of Firepower : Free to Enter, Open to all

:handgun:

bump

any new info ? cant wait :D

is WOF same as Land grab?

whats the chances of a freelancer competing in the event?
are they allowed in event?

(since i'm a freelancer now just curious)

i see chopper has answered solo question above mine ...:)

Last edited:

It's nothing like landgrab :)

You compete in teams of nations - so you can join Team England in 2009, we will have a recruitment thread at some point when there are more details about the tournament.

Oh come on! I can't believe there are still people in Entropia who haven't heard of WoF. It's by far the biggest event in Entropia, thousands take part in it.

Think of it as the World Cup, but set in Entropia. It's a great opportunity to team up with people from your own country that you don't normally hang out with in-game and fight for a common goal.
It's a kinda knock-out tournament as all the countries are eventually whittled down to just the one. Last Year it was England that won it, I'm sure you'll be glad to hear. The year before was USA. Romania and Sweden have been consistent power-house teams in the WoF too.

Best event in Entropia, easily.

Back