WoF 2011: Team Italy!

You did a great match and it feel sad we won't meet you in the final. Your support was good, and we also had in common that we both knew what it took to kill a daspletor. You did a great work, and maybe we'll meet eachother in the finals of next WoF!

Last edited:
Hello everyone, sorry if I have not written anything in the last two days but between work and social events (especially) do not have time and strength to think about my speech that usually end our adventure in WoF :)

I do not have much to say except a huge BRAVI! This year we have made ​​a difference, even Hurrikane and the group of judges expressed their surprise for our performance, we lost the semifinal but was almost certain, the Sweden is a really stron team. I'm happy for the goal reached only by our own strength because we have always been "the usual 10 " to fight except for a really small "external support" in some matches.

Wow! When I think back to the first WOF or even last year, we have grown so much, maybe because we elected geats a shamano, because an astral juncture, who knows ... but we have achieved scores never made ​​in previous edition, we beated France and embarrassed the U.S. team that won for just 1 point.

Thanks to everyone who participated, I am proud and proud of the work we did together!
Thank you aya for the nice comment and a special thx to Hurrikane and all judges that did again a wonderful event.

Bravi indeed (hope I got that right:)).

I would like to extend my heartfelt congratulations to the Italian team for a stunning performance this year. I am used to Italy producing crazy results (nearly every year you have had the judges writing furiously with your habit of getting 3 globals in succession... so often we now call such an event 'doing an Italy') but this year you found the firepower and guts to get further than ever before. Well done!

Hope to see Italy shine even brighter in the WoF's to come.

Hurrikane

Ty judges, ty Aia;
I think we were all honoured from all your nice notes.
Hope to see U all next edition :D

Back