8th/9th September

Main: (Main Team size= 4)

Seg 02 and above: 10 Points
Warlock (any): 9 Points
Legionaire 03 and above: 8 Points
Seg 01: 7 Points
Warrior (any): 6 Points
Legionaire 01-02: 5 Points

Support (Support Score capped at 100 before bonuses)

Harbinger (any): 4 Points
Eviscerator (any): 3 Points
Trooper (any): 2 Points
Drone (any): 1 Points

Bonus Mob: Miner Bot (any): 25 Points

Start Point: 85027, 90642

A small inland island
just SW of Isslye TP. Nothing there but a few Allophyl Alphas, some WoF Judges and the chance to make history.

Thanks again to all involved making this WoF roll so smoothly... see you on the 8/9th:)

PLEASE SEND ME YOUR TIMESLOT REQUESTS AS SOON AS YOU CAN! (same slots as last time).

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Updated the scoresheet for Stage 2 mobs in case anyone wants to use it. Instructions and link to the Excel file on the page linked below. Calculates score automatically, you just need to enter in the globals in the correct columns and indicate if any special case like HOF, Susan, ATH, etc.

WOF 2012 Stage 2 Scoresheet

Let me know if you find any errors.

Thanks, Mack

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone feel like posting current mob locations?

(E-Pedia not always up to date)
:)

Tippin'

Updated the scoresheet for Stage 2 mobs in case anyone wants to use it. Instructions and link to the Excel file on the page linked below. Calculates score automatically, you just need to enter in the globals in the correct columns and indicate if any special case like HOF, Susan, ATH, etc.

Thanks, Mack

Thanks for making these, Mack! They work really well. If anyone wants to use it in Google Docs instead, I have the replacement equations for counting (google docs doesn't support everything excel does).

Anyone feel like posting current mob locations?

(E-Pedia not always up to date)
:)

Tippin'

I skimmed a couple areas this past week. This only includes generations I actually saw.

Emerald Lakes
East (mixed with some thori,thoro,thora)
Drone 1-6, 8
Trooper 1,2
Warrior 2
West (mixed with small atrox, some molisk?)
Warrior 6-10
Eviscerator 1,2,3
Trooper 5,6,7,8,9,10

The Sten Outpost
Warrior 1

Hadesheim Crater
Droka 1-6
Eviscerator 1-6, 10
Harbinger a,b,g,d,e,dg (only saw 1 digamma)
Legionaire 1,2,3
Spider Bomber 3
Warlock 9,10
Warrior 3,4,5

Camp Phoenix
Drone 1,6
Warrior 2

E of Notus
Drone Gen 1-7
Warrior Gen 1-4

North Space Base
Warrior Gen 4,5
very sparse (I saw maybe 7), mixed with Prancer, Neconu

Desert NE of Osere, SW of Tukar
Droka Gen 4-10
Drone 1,2,3,5
Legionaire Gen 3-8
Trooper Gen 04-10
Warrior 1-6

SW of Twin Peaks
Drone 1,2,3,4
Warrior 1,2,3,4,5

SE of East Scylla/In the crater
Eviscerator 1,2,3
Center: Evi 4,5,7,9,10 sparse

NE of Boreas (small spawn, some Argos to the south)
Drone 6,7,8
Warrior 1,2,3,4

However, I'm curious what robots/generations the wave spawn in Hadesheim creates. Anyone know?

Last edited:

However, I'm curious what robots/generations the wave spawn in Hadesheim creates. Anyone know?

I thought wave events were shared loot which would be sort of impractical to hunt for WOF because you wouldn't get credit for your team name?

I thought wave events were shared loot which would be sort of impractical to hunt for WOF because you wouldn't get credit for your team name?

This is true. Only globals tied to your WoF Main or Support Team, and appearing in the chat window as such, count for points.

Hurrikane

This is true. Only globals tied to your WoF Main or Support Team, and appearing in the chat window as such, count for points.

Hurrikane

Aha! I was unaware that wave events were shared. It's something to keep in mind, I suppose.

Thanks, Mack

Thanks Mack, these are a great help.

Hurrikane

Back