WoF 2012 - Team USA Support!

KiriMistPrinces

Prowler
Society
Natural Born Killers
Kiri Kiri Hime
Hey everyone!

For those interested in joining the Support Hunting groups for Team USA this year that Do Not already have access to our private group, please reply/PM me and I will get you access to our group :)

I will be coordinating support groups and would like to get things organized before we get too far into WoF!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on the field :handgun:

I am offering a bonus for Cornucauda hunters that will be forming an Opallo hunt team for Team USA, I am accepting up to 11 people to join the opallo team I will either:
1. provide a herb box and opallo which you can keep afterwards to hunt with and will fully repair the items after the hunt.
OR
2. Provide 10 ped as payment for your help.

and willing to pay full daily mu's for some of the materials looted if you plan to just tt them after the hunt, offer is only for opallo hunt team members.

Team leader will be 12th member of this team, I will find an active Team USA member willing to be team leader.

Rally up!
Bring the new players and desciples!

Tippin'

Rally up!
Bring the new players and desciples!

Tippin'

Only got one person signed up :( he may not show now we will see awaiting his decission. But my disciple and I will be there and maybe one or two other friends.

I'm not sure if we lazy Americans even realize that 7am actually exists!

...At least on weekends.
:D

Tippin'

Back