***WoF 3-Way FINAL*** INFO

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
***WoF 3-Way FINAL***

NEWS: We've had the results of two of the Jimmy B (Semi-Final) matches. We await USA vs BeNeLux on saturday to decide the line-up for the Final, but SWEDEN and DACH beat CANADA and AUSTRALIA to secure their places in Stage 6.

RESULTS/SCORES so far:

CANADA vs SWEDEN:

SWEDEN 757

CANADA 683

AUSTRALIA vs DACH:

DACH 697

AUSTRALIA 674​

As you can see, both matches were incredibly close and hard fought, with only a few globals deciding the winners. USA vs BeNeLux is at 19:00 this Saturday and from the two team's scores so far, promises to be just as close.

3-WAY FINAL MOBLIST

As the third Jimmy B match has not been played yet I have withheld the Moblist, it will be posted here Saturday night after the match.

Hurrikane

As the third Jimmy B match has not been played yet I have withheld the Moblist, it will be posted here Saturday night after the match.

Would it be possible to give time and starting location? (Or does time depend on if USA, as being in another timezone, goes through or not?)

Would it be possible to give time and starting location? (Or does time depend on if USA, as being in another timezone, goes through or not?)

Time will be 19:00 unless I get a LOT of suggestions for a different time, as it has been the most popular slot so far and is convenient for me.

Start Point to be announced, will be Eudoria though.

Hurrikane

Back