***WOF 3-Way Final PREVIEW***

Hurrikane

Slayer
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Oscar Hurrikane SkyQuake
Hello to all of you who are following the WoF this year; it's been a great one, with some of the closest matches the Tournament has ever seen. As it stands we have SWEDEN and DACH on their way to the 3-Way Final, and we await the result of USA vs BeNeLux tomorrow (possibly later today but tomorrow for me) to see who joins them.

Turns out some of the 'help' I ordered showed up early; if you look at 82995, 78002 or 86287, 83743 you'll find some feathered friends from way back, here to take a turn as the Bonus Mob for the Final.

...and if you happen by 85848, 80514 or 88032, 79588; take a can of RAID;)

These two spawns are of course courtesy of MindArk, those nice people who are also fashioning extremely rare WoF Bravos for the winning 12 avatars to proudly brandish. Thanks for the help, again.

Also I'd like to extend a HUGE thanks to Planetcalypsoforum for the use of this sub-forum; as always, I couldn't do it without you.

The biggest thanks go to the Judges, who one weekend after another show up and dedicate large chunks of time to counting what someone else is getting in loot:)

So, stay tuned to AtlasHavenRadio.com for up-to date or even LIVE commentary on how things are going, or turn up at the Start Point on the day (December 15th) at 19:00 for the match itself; watch as 18 of the finest avatars Entropia Universe contains TP off a mountain and make the Judges light up every 10 seconds for 3 hours:)

START POINT (3-WAY FINAL):

70579 , 71148

Not far from Jurra Plateau TP.

PLEASE NOTE the remaining SEMI-FINAL match between USA and BeNeLux will be played from the West Hadesheim Start Point.

Moblist to follow the match on Saturday.

Thanks again to everyone who helps make this event so much fun,

Hurrikane

Just checked out those spawns, the 2nd one is especially scary.
My radar looked like it did back when the Robots invaded in the 2nd Robot War. Just a red mass with a few stragglers on the edge.

Good luck to USA and BeNeLux, best of luck to the Final 3 teams.
I'll be logging in to watch the global spam and to see the Judges get endless swirls if I can. :)

Back