WoF England Final Support

The Albatross

Dominant
Society
Dark Templar
Galadriel Princess Leyawiin
Heya everyone!

With the WoF Final so close, Team England are looking for those whom are keen to help support in the last match. The final is between Romania, England and Sweden and it will be a tough one, that is why we need YOU!

The support mobs are Mulmun, Kerberos, Tantillion and the bonus mob is Tantardion! These are all easy to kill for newcomers and therefore you can take part without big skills, equipment or experience.

If you are not too comfortable with killing these mobs that is absolutely no problem, and you will still be a great deal of use as you can help round mobs up and heal the avatars who are killing them.

Basically, to sum things up, no matter how skilled you are, uber or new we need you!!

If you are not already a member of England Support please post here and you will be welcomed :)

P.S. You do not have to be English!!

Reactions: Pip
Come on people!! Join Support :yay: Check out the WoF England thread for info and such on us.

You're forgetting that people not already involved in WoF have no idea when this is.... :D

You're forgetting that people not already involved in WoF have no idea when this is.... :D

Fair point!

WoF 2008 FINAL!!!!

Time:

Would the Finalists (At present SWEDEN, ROMANIA and ENGLAND until scores are confirmed) please decide from the following times on

June 7th, Saturday.

14:00
or
21:00

(time not yet finalised but watch this space)

I'm definitely IN ... but I mentioned that in the other thread as well. I'm also dragging Moonie (Blood Moon) along for the ride, and anyone else I can grab along the way. :D

And did those feet,
in ancient times... :D:D:D

Go England Go!! :yay::silly2:

That's the spirit guys! Keep'em coming :yay:

Thanks for the time posting Kev :cool:

Last edited:
a little bump

2100 would be ideal as i work on saturday and finish at 8pm then i got sunday off so i can clock an all nighter w0000000

Thanks for removing Centurion

Last edited:
Centurion, do not post here please, anyway, I said you do not have to be English, DannyO spoke about support being BRITISH...England is part of Britain...

Jah Maan all ting irie aye maan jah rastafarai bloodfire, still me bumb0dred in england squad an ting

Aye maan kill hogglo with me bloodfire dred whiplash.

Respect

Last edited:
Lol CrouchingTiger good accent :D

I dont saw the missing posts but doesn't matter, what i what to say it's :
good luck, England (great country, great nation), the best support team until now ;) (personal opinion):bowdown:
But us, Dracula's people we what to wish, good luck , it's fair (u need ;)).
I'm sure will be a great game, with Sweden of course and I hope, all team involved are already happy to meet some great opponents.
A word for your's team ladies :yay: you made already a wonderfull job (for me, was the power of your's team) but ...... until now :D
Anyway it's a pleasure to meet some special people and after this fight, I hope you do a normal gest :clap::clap: for the winner (Romania)
(Sorry England i had another problem i'm french speacher :ahh:.)

Last edited:
I'll be there! :yay: Just tell me where and when.

Captain Dew-Drop Iconoclast ready and willing to join the support group for Team England.

Thanks new squad members! I'll PM you later today.

Starts Saturday 7th June 3:00 UK time (2:00 MA Time) thanks Pope for the nice comment :) and thanks JimmyB for PMing these guys :cool:

i might come along

got 2 members of team england in my soc anyway, so maybe a little hunt wont hurt #D

PMs should start arriving within the next hour or so. Thanks everyone for the support - this time there is no complication with CND so we won't have the crazy thing where we couldn't fit people into our teams this time!

PMs now sent - anyone who doesn't have one and wants to join us send me a PM.

Last edited:
Back