WoF invitation

Society
Tusalusa Stalkers
Leonardo Naifas Anaconda
As a well known American poetress of Portuguese (Sephardic Jew) decent (( Emma Lazarus) once wrote (you can find it next to the Statue of liberty):
"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me.
I lift my lamp beside the golden door."
To all those that feel left out, ignored, abandoned, excomungated, discriminated, pushed out, “like a flee-infested dog who keeps being kicked in the butt everytime he tries to reach for food”, or retired but still able to take part of the WoF, you are all invited to take part of the Portuguese Armada that is sailing those stormy waters organized by Hurrikane himself.

To all those that feel left out, ignored, abandoned, excomungated, discriminated, pushed out, “like a flee-infested dog who keeps being kicked in the butt everytime he tries to reach for food

What??

Didnt you just pm me? :eek:

Flea infested dog am I?? :mad:

LOLOL, your lucky I have a sense of humour :vampire:

(kidding) :rofl:

What??

Didnt you just pm me? :eek:

Flea infested dog am I?? :mad:

LOLOL, your lucky I have a sense of humour :vampire:

(kidding) :rofl:

(runs away, as fleas jump like hell, and there's a lot of movement beneath that fur)

(stops running, turns around and throws some KFC chicken wings as decoy)

(runs away, as fleas jump like hell, and there's a lot of movement beneath that fur)

(stops running, turns around and throws some KFC chicken wings as decoy)

Thats it.. look out!! :mad:

.... Ohhh KFC ... :eek:

*runs to get KFC* :yay:

:love: yum!

:laugh:

Reactions: Tox
Join us in global domination :)

Damn, i got DJ's beer wrong. I don't think the chicken wing will save my ass now.

Damn, i got DJ's beer wrong. I don't think the chicken wing will save my ass now.

Na, its late.

Carlsberg would be better, but Im ok with Heineken and KFC ;)

:laugh:

Well, I'm not a huge fan of those green ones, but suddenly, here's that i stumbled on my favourite brand of beer (but a green derivative).
[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIA6yEOebcw&feature=related] green [/YOUTUBE]

Well, I'm not a huge fan of those green ones, but suddenly, here's that i stumbled on my favourite brand of beer (but a green derivative).

Bloodyhell! :eek:

**Runs outside to scream at the sky and dance a bit** :drink:

:rofl:

This thread is dangerously starting to appear a beer advertising! (i also screemed to the sky a couple minutes back)

[YOUTUBE=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7zkisDmoao]summer1[/YOUTUBE]

Note: Beer and lobster anyone?

I cant join you , good friend...
Reason?'

1. We are in same Wof Group! :)
2. See above
3. See above

I cant join you , good friend...
Reason?'

1. We are in same Wof Group! :)
2. See above
3. See above

Well, too bad. I wasn't expecting any help from opponents right now :D. Anyway, we will find eachother in the fields very soon!

And afterwards, perhaps a little hunt together to show no grudges, if peds allow it :ahh:.

If you like Carlsberg, join us!

Today at 16:00hrs MA, create a Team named ‘WoF Portugal Support’ and come hunt Warriors and Formidons with us !!

Sorry I couldnt make it Naifas :(

My weekend was hectic, couldnt make the Scotland match either.. or even my own team, although they knew about that.

Hope you guys did well.. think we lost ours.

(will go have a nosey at scores)

Hopefully next time I can assist :wtg:

Well, we won ours by far, and had loads of fun. Concerning loot, Sweden got our lost peds later on in the evening.

There is no problem you couldn't be there, i can understand how family (or other RL issues) can get in the way of EU on weekends, and especially on WoF days :D.

Did England actually lose? :(

Well, we won ours by far, and had loads of fun. Concerning loot, Sweden got our lost peds later on in the evening.

There is no problem you couldn't be there, i can understand how family (or other RL issues) can get in the way of EU on weekends, and especially on WoF days :D.

Did England actually lose? :(

Yeah, to Romania, it happens.. ask the Welsh :silly2:

Gratz btw! :wtg:

Well, Scotland is asking for fappers (here) and so are we. If you're ready to help out a bit with all expenses paid for, just post here and drop a line.

Thanks,

Naifas.

This song is dedicated to all the mobs of WoF.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4--JjSRIrs[/YOUTUBE]

Well, this is it. The mother of all battles :D will be tomorrow, at 16:00 against USA. So, if you got nothing else to do, here's the opportunity to be usefull.

If you want to also say "Fuck Yeah", but on the other side of the trinches, join Portugal team tomorrow, and help bring down a giant. That's where the fun is. David and Golias :D.

Tomorrow, at 15:00, bring a friend and meet us at Echidna.:sniper:

All help is appreciated. Fapers, taggers, hunters, we need all of them.

Back