Question: WoF Team Africa?

Goreon

Alpha
Society
NBK Otium
Gundarin Gergg Goreon
Hi All

It was suggested that instead of a Team SA (South Africa) this year we looking at maybe creating a Team Africa (due to the low numbers across Africa). Depending on the response we could get a decent team together and maybe even be competitive in WoF 2012 :ahh:

We have discussed with Hurrikane and we can form a Team Africa as long no individual countries want to participate themselves, in the history of WoF I think it has only really been Zim and SA that have taken part as teams.

So just posting here to see who would be interested in joining a Team Africa?

Sign me up!

:launcher: Boom I am there ;)

I am in! +rep for the idea :)

Excellent idea indeed. If I am able to participate this year, I will proudly join Team Africa.
Good luck all round guys.

:wtg: Bump for Team Africa :yay:

Just a quick :bump:

Time for another bump!

Ok doooods, Hurrikanes back, time to get this party started!

Looking forward to seeing what Africa can do. Rorke's Drift gives me some idea:)

We will kick ass :D

Plenty prep time, just hope we get a good number of participants from all over Africa :scratch2:

Think we need a bit of a :bump:

count me in too

Will someone create an official recruitment thread?

Either way I am in for sure support or Main, I have exams in the start of May but I can drop in for WOF matches inf necessary before then.

Will someone create an official recruitment thread?

Either way I am in for sure support or Main, I have exams in the start of May but I can drop in for WOF matches inf necessary before then.

I think at the moment nothing will be happening till about August, so you should be fine. Gl with the exams :).

I am happy to create a recruitment thread if you like, but it might be better if someone who's been in the game for the last couple of years "leads the charge".

I remember at the last WoF I was in Majorputty was the major driving force, but I haven't seen him around much lately.

double post :scratch2:

Last edited:
Yip, gl with the exams Mordell and as Artrat said, looking at latest posts from Hurrikane we only looking at WoF being ran much later this year :)

Majorputty checks the forums as often as he can and you catch him in-game on the rare occasion but always makes an effort to get on during the actual WoF competition so we will probably see a post from him sometime soon or in the group :scratch2:

So sure you more than welcome to start a recruitment thread Artrat :thumbup:

Think we can worry about team lead and other aspects later on once we have a better idea on who will be involved in Team Africa ;)

Back