WoF Team England

I'm not wasting my free time or money playing EU atm when there are other options out there with devs who actually appreciate and care about their customers so...

Best of luck with WoF be it Team England or Team GB. I'm sure you'll do us all proud :D

To England OR GB, whichever you choose, let me know on the day.

WoF 2012 Stage 1 Start/Finish Point

Sissipahaw Water Treatment Plant

(on the big bridge in the middle of it)

39480,33926, 118

Amethera

East-Northeast of Nate Valley TP

I will be there with the Judges that can make it, please arrive in good time for your hunt.

Main Team required in full
(4 members) to team with the Judge, or, if not enough Judges are available, for linking to FriendsLists for Pm contact.

Support Teams need not attend
, but if teams wish to keep a pm link with the Judge for scoring, they may.

Qualifier B will be Metal Weekend (Robot Stage), to be held in two weeks time. Moblist announced Monday evening.

Full Schedule of Hunt Dates:

AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th: Stage One Qualifier

SEPTEMBER 8th/SEPTEMBER 9th: Stage Two Qualifier

OCTOBER 6th/7th, 13th/14th, 20th/21st Stage 3 (3 weekends)

NOVEMBER 3rd/4th, 10th/11th, 17th/18th Stage 4: (3 weekends)

DECEMBER 1st: Stage 5: Semi-Finals

DECEMBER 15th: 3-Way Final.

Future Moblists to be announced as soon as each Stage is done, along with Start/Finish Points and updated Scores.

Please remember to NOMINATE A SCREENSHOT GUY OR GIRL; the more proof of your efforts the better. If you also keep chat log open and save the contents we can be sure of accuracy in the scores, and ability to cross-check any queries.

See you all there and good luck.

Hurrikane

We're GB now Hurri.

We're GB now Hurri.

Yup, just putting the info anywhere someone might read it. I was planning to make a proper note of all the teams as and when they hunt, as there's a few a bit late to get everything sorted. I run a loose ship.

Hurrikane

I haven't had internet for a while and won't until into September, but if you can still sign me up, then do so! I will be able to join after 5th September...

I haven't had internet for a while and won't until into September, but if you can still sign me up, then do so! I will be able to join after 5th September...

Hi Eps...Hurri will rule on this.

We're GB now by the way, link here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...reat-Britain&p=2986810&viewfull=1#post2986810

No clue myself, the rules seem more relaxed in some areas this year.

Worse case scenario is that you could help in support but we'd sure like you in our Main squad if possible.

Last edited:
Hi Eps...Hurri will rule on this.

We're GB now by the way, link here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...reat-Britain&p=2986810&viewfull=1#post2986810

No clue myself, the rules seem more relaxed in some areas this year.

Worse case scenario is that you could help in support but we'd sure like you in our Main squad if possible.

The Rules are mostly the same in Teaming; if you haven't got the full 12, you can fill up to 12 at any time as long as you let me know.

If you have 12 and want to swap one, the person LEAVING has to either Agree, be absent, or not have hunted/scored for the Main Team. This is so people aren't bumped from the team unfairly and miss out on prizes created by their efforts.

Hurrikane

Proxy sign-up for Mrs Emma Peel ;)

Back