WOF Team forums

Site Admin
Admin
I have already received several requests for WOF team forums.

The normal procedure is to create those forums once a team captain has been elected, since that person needs to be the usergroup leader and moderator for the WOF Team forum.

It is quite a bit of work to set up all the permissions for the numerous WOF Team forums, and I'd rather not need to change things later.

Once Hurrikane posts the official list of team captains, each captain interested in a WOF Team private forum should contact me via PM with the request.

Thanks!

Thanks for the fast clarification

Cheers
Siam

ahh ok,

Thank you very much for everything during the WoF events, btw 711.

having forums for each team is so handy later on down the line.

Yes, thanks for providing them 711, very helpful later on, but not really needed so early on when folks are still just signing up, learning about it all and no captain elected etc. Drawing in more team members and support might actually suffer if it all went private so fast.

Cool Thanks 711 :)

Can we have a Private forum when a Captain has been decided, after all England and Sweden both have theirs already?

Pretty pretty please 711.

It would be one less for you to do in February, you could get it out of the way now :)

Can we have a Private forum when a Captain has been decided, after all England and Sweden both have theirs already?

Don't worry, we're mainly just using it to insult each other ;)

Yeh but its not fair.... (Wheres the stamps foot emote????)
I want insult my team mates too :grumble:

Funnily enough, that's what I've been using the Team Wales thread for too :D

Pretty pretty please 711.

It would be one less for you to do in February, you could get it out of the way now :)

so can we? :confused:

Please read my first post in this thread.

To avoid confusion, Hurrikane first needs to confirm the team captains to me in this thread and then each captain should PM with their request. The reason for this is that each private forum needs an assigned moderator and usergroup leader to allow other team members access to the forum (the team captain).

The England and Sweden private forums are left over from last year's WOF, because both teams were in the final.

I am happy to provide the private forums, once the procedure outlined above is followed. I have sent a PM to Hurrikane, asking him to post a list of any team captains that have been decided in this thread, so that we can get the private forums set up for you guys.

Thanks! :cool:

Coolio - Hurrikane - get on the case man LOL

Confirmed Captains:

Lanksia NrKist Nity for CANADA

Jaqui Rockchick Jovi for WALES

Max Marmac Power for AUSTRALIA

Blackhawk Hawk Hawk for ROMANIA

Divine Diablo Demento for SLOVENIA

Stoikow Stoikow Mudorow for SWEDEN

Oni Onaya Salnar for ENGLAND

Michalis Laertis Kourtis for GREECE

Ann Lykke TheNun for AMETHERA

Kitten KittyLee Hermes for IRELAND

Ogulak Da Basher for USA

Lodidodi directeur LFB sytchev for FRANCE

Fatacuida Lorfat Lorfat for PORTUGAL

Clam Jboy Jamphrie for EUDORIA

Siobhan Siam Ameno for NETHERLANDS

Brastem Sendaran Funkaros for FINLAND

the biggest global for CHINA

Will add others as soon as I get them.

Hurrikane

Last edited:
Private WOF Team Forums have been requested and created for the following teams:

Slovenia
Wales
Canada
Australia

Also, the forums for Team Sweden and Team England are still in place from last year, and management of those has been or can be shifted if required by a change in team captain.

Any elected team captain that is interested in a private WOF Team forum here on EF should contact me via PM.

:yay: for WoF!

tap tap tap...

Any elected team captain that is interested in a private WOF Team forum here on EF should contact me via PM.

I sent you a PM on the 16th requesting a Private WoF team forum for Team Eudoria. Any chance of that bearing fruit?

I sent you a PM on the 16th requesting a Private WoF team forum for Team Eudoria. Any chance of that bearing fruit?

Sorry, I must have missed the PM. I will get the forum set up for you later today, and send a PM with details.

I have send you a reminder for the same question for the WoF Netherlands team.

Cheers
Siam

Ta

Sorry, I must have missed the PM. I will get the forum set up for you later today, and send a PM with details.

Thanks very much :)

I have send you a reminder for the same question for the WoF Netherlands team.

Cheers
Siam

Private forums for WOF Teams Eudoria and Netherlands have now been created. Check your PM inbox for instructions ;)

The following WOF teams now have active private forums hosted by EntropiaForum:

• England
  • Sweden
  • Slovenia
  • Wales
  • Canada
  • Australia
  • France
  • USA
  • Eudoria
  • Netherlands
  • Portugal

Any other elected and Hurrikane-approved team captains interested in a private WOF Team forum should contact me via private message.

Ireland has sent u 2 pms trying to get a private forum. did u recive them?

Kitty

Back