WoF Team Wales 2012

Rockchick

Marauder
Society
The Disturbed Ones
Jaqui Rockchick Jovi
attachment.php

So we won the grand slam :yay: How about we win Wof too?

oggi.gif

Well, I should be kicking about somewhere :yay:

Will have to let you know of availability nearer the time. Life is rather busy - but even if it is just the supply of Beer, I am sure I can do something :Beerchug:

Team Wales/GB (please inform), welcome to the WoF.

If you have not already done so, elect a Captain.

If the Captain has not already done so, please post your current Main Team list and PM me the same.

If you have already done all of these things, then thank you:)

There are 2 weeks until the first Qualifying matches
. Your team needs to score as highly as they can in two separate hunts, on two separate moblists, in order to qualify for the main tournament.

The FIRST QUALIFYING HUNT will be for three hours on the moblist below.

Main Team size: 4.

Support Teams: Unlimited, but Support Scoring is capped at 100 points before end-of-match bonuses (Sweep, Variety).

TIMESLOTS:

As usual there are a choice of times to play. As the first hunt will be the first qualifying match there is no requirement to contact other teams.

ALL TIMES are MindArk Time.

Saturday August 25th

15:00 (until 18:00), 19:00 (until 22:00), 23:00 (until 02:00)

Sunday August 26th

09:00 (until 12:00), 13:00 (until 16:00)

PICK A SLOT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE and PM me. Helps to keep things organised. If you haven't finalised your team yet don't worry, just get recruiting and keep me informed.

So, here's the much-awaited First Round Moblist: (will also appear in it's own thread in the Stickies)

WoF 2012 STAGE ONE MOBLIST
The Dogs, the Bugs and the Ugly

Qualifying Match A

DATE: AUGUST 25th/AUGUST 26th

Main:

Formicacida (Soldier and above): 10 points
Rextellum (Any maturity): 9
Phasm (Mature and above): 8
Formicacida (Watcher and below): 7
Estophyl (Any maturity): 6
Phasm (Young): 5

Support:

Shinkiba (Any maturity) 4
Frescoquda (Any maturity) 3
Atrax (Any maturity) 2
Prancer (Any maturity) 1

Bonus:

Nexnecis (Any maturity): 25 points

Sponsors in this round are:

Addz, Deathifier, Meculus and Fed Solo. Any hunting on their mobs helps build the prize fund, so I urge all players to strongly consider them; however, as always, players are free to get points wherever they choose.

The Sponsored Lands are as follows:

OLA49: 2 DNA Rextelum Watcher-Ravager NE of Saba Camp
OLA49 Revive: (193,465)
Saba Camp TP: (179,466)
OLA 9: Estophyl. (26644,31156) 4 DNA low maturity
OLA 07: Atrax. Revive: (252,359) Alpha/Old Alpha 4 DNA, currently 3 running at max density

OLA 21: Formicacida Nest: DNA 1: Young-Strong DNA 2: Ravager-Watcher Density: Max
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/fo...da-Nest-OLA-21

OLA 65: Shinkiba. (39735,45605) Closest Teleporter is Wolverine Hope (37846 ; 46779).

OLA 38: Phasm. (17944 43236) South of Segna Forest TP

Treasure Island: Fresqocuda.

Wild: Nexnecis, Prancer

So, get recruiting, get ready, get more ready, keep me informed, and load those weapons; the WoF is upon you.

Hurrikane

Sadly it seems there will be no WoF Wales team this year :( As no body had come forward and Spike and I have neither the time or peds to play or organise it.

Its a sad thing as Wales have always put up a good fight in all the previous years :cry:

Hope to be back in and fighting for Wales next year, best of luck to all that fight for their country :wtg:

So, Team Wales shall take a sabbatical this year. Tis good to get the batteries recharged.

After all, we have a proud legacy to uphold.

The only team to beat Team England in the group stages the year they won the event.

The only team to beat the current champions Team Sweden in the group stages when they won the event last year.

For a small team we kick bottom. Big Up for Team Wales!!

OGGI OGGI OGGI

Sorry not to see the red dragon flying this year, but like you say, WoF legends can take some time to charge their reserves for a stunning comeback:)

Thanks for all the laughs and wicked hunts Team Wales, catch you next year.

Hurrikane

Back