Words from Marco

Manhunt said:
I'm happy with everything that would make loot better :tongue2:
And taming is also something nice to see. I wonder if someone has a tamed mob if it will be posible to make him attack someone :dunce: guess not :D

But then the pet gets all the loot and not you =)

Mrbajen said:
and the adverts scare me.
i do not want to hear "you are an excellent gamer, buy coca cola" when im in town. Nor do i want to see a huge coca cola advert in twin peaks.
Scary stuff! >_<

then simply turn them off and keep getting regular loot as before ;)

Seriosuly now.. if the ad system brings more money into the lootpool, then i'm all for it, besides, you see ads all the time and everywhere in RL so you'd be used to them by now...

Atrox Stalker Mentor Edition!!!!!

:cool:

The Doctor said:
then simply turn them off and keep getting regular loot as before ;)

Seriosuly now.. if the ad system brings more money into the lootpool, then i'm all for it, besides, you see ads all the time and everywhere in RL so you'd be used to them by now...

Yes, ofcourse i am used to them :p
but ive been quite happy with a haven without any adverts.
Im no fan of capitalism :p
but i am a great fan of fantasy and roleplaying, so i guess im stuck anyway :p

Well, as you said.
More money to the lootpool sounds great!
But how do we know the advertmoney dont end up in mindarks pockets? :p

Marco|MindArk said:
The first part should come right before or right after Christmas.

:cheer: :cheer: :banana: :cheer: :cheer:

Looking forward to it

thx

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN AND NOOBIES OF ALL AGES!!! WELCOME TO THE MINDARK BROS. BIGGEST SHOW ON EARTH! *circus nutrio bars 20 ped....ice cold mechi water 15 ped* STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS !!!
Starring: Molisks doing leap-frog
Snable acrobats
Great Atrox stalker stallions waltzing around the ring
being ridden by the fearless Drones in Tutu's
And the intermission will be brought to you by:
coca-cola: Budweiser: Mazda:
:laugh:

mhmmm

Madhoax said:
I hope vu 7.8 will bring a steadier enviroment, I am stopping with playing now because of all the crashes, getting really frustrated. Since the last update it's really horrific. A lot of players are quiting because of this, so work on the crashes and give us more options to also play the game on low end computers.

I Agree With madhoax on this One Unfortunately..
when i joined there was a group of 7 that joined because it looked like a good game..
but with the crashes they have left..
i am the last..
and even the crashes are starting to test my limits..
some days i might not have a crash all night..
then there are other days when i have 1 less then every 5 minutes...
and also since the new update the servers been lagged to hell whats up with that?
hell pheonix and atlantis is close to out of bounds for me now..
i'm running a Dual T3 Connection so i know it's not my end..

DeathSythe said:
I Agree With madhoax on this One Unfortunately..
when i joined there was a group of 7 that joined because it looked like a good game..
but with the crashes they have left..
i am the last..
and even the crashes are starting to test my limits..
some days i might not have a crash all night..
then there are other days when i have 1 less then every 5 minutes...
and also since the new update the servers been lagged to hell whats up with that?
hell pheonix and atlantis is close to out of bounds for me now..
i'm running a Dual T3 Connection so i know it's not my end..

PE is a ramk hog.

advisable ram is like 1 gb atleast. i run on 786 mb ram, and i hardly lag. in PA and camp Phoenix lag is reasonable. hardly any CTD.

might help doing some upgrade on the ram, got no idea what ya got tho

stats

it's a professional gaming computer... and it cost me loads..
Dual T3 Internet connection
2gb Ram
additional 1024Mb Extended Ram
Dual Cpu Motherboard
Both Cpu's are 3.2ghz both Chips are intel P4's
2X Seagate 500gb Sata II HDD's

Anything else you want?? :laugh:
this is the only thing it has trouble running
he he he

DeathSythe said:
it's a professional gaming computer... and it cost me loads..
Dual T3 Internet connection
2gb Ram
additional 1024Mb Extended Ram
Dual Cpu Motherboard
Both Cpu's are 3.2ghz both Chips are intel P4's
2X Seagate 500gb Sata II HDD's

Anything else you want?? :laugh:
this is the only thing it has trouble running
he he he

O.O then how the heck....wait a minute...just curious, do you live in Europe?

people in Australia, america, japan or wherever out of europe seem to have more lag

london england as a matter of fact..

DeathSythe said:
london england as a matter of fact..

then....i dont know what it is. im in Holland, Europe, only 786 mb ram, DSL connection, shitty geforce 2 mx 400/400 vidiocard (yeah lough at me!)

i hardly CTD and not much lag either

DeathSythe... have you tryed a bit of trick ? i got 1Mbit connection and i'm crashing not very ofter (well after FL bug i crashed like 30-40 times in one day witch made me a little nervous). Now i can stay 5-12 hours in game without single crash (changing cities all the time and trading plenty - i'm a trader...) Anyway my PC config is like Athlon 2k+ (working on 1250MHz - dunno why... mainboard seems to be.. broken) R9600 128MB gfx card... 768 slowest on earth DDR RAM and old like hell 80Gb Samsung Hard drive that making weird noices 5200 rpm 2mb cache lol

The TIP: Try setting your connection to 64KiB in game options (client loader) servers seems to be more... stable when you set lower setting there... when i set it to my real speed i'm crashing much more often... i don't know how it works really but it does... at last for me.

thx i'll try that...

Marco|MindArk said:
The first part should come right before or right after Christmas.
Very cool!

woow! Taming.. I cant wait!! im at 560 in whip but still no taming skill guess ill have to skill some more :whip:
Damn im happy i bought that cobra ME at tt+600 itll properby be more like tt+1000 after this next VU.
Advertising mode : ON . Loot Pool : 1m ped the days of k is over lol

I can sense your excitement Marco! Taming should be really fun, too bad whips are so rare.

Skam said:
VU 7.8 is lumbering along – the main feature therein is the taming system. The last few weeks I have seen Daikibas dance and Snablesnots do acrobatics. Hilarious stuff.

OMG Marco . . . "UDAMAN"

I can't WAIT for taming to be implemented. I have an affection for "Daikibas" for sure ... skilled on them (ok, and Exos) when I first joined PE. I have a "Daikiba Trophy Head" in my apt, as well as the "Daikiba Statue" that doubles not only as a decorative piece, but the apt "Guard Dawg" ... he keeps the party busters out! He's affectionately known as "Dak Dawg" and does the "face in the corner" bit when Blood Moon and I ... well ok, I won't go there.

Thx Marco for helping make our gaming experience SOOOO much more fun and interesting for sure.

ty Marco for keepin us posted :)

Back