Working on Intuition

Mac

Marauder
Mannanan Mac y Lir
Pyro is my highest MF skill, currently 85 dmg / 71 hit. I want to skill up my pyro hit to lvl 80 to unlock Intuition.

I don't have any permanent items right now for it, I've just been buying corrosive 11,12 L chips and using arson to pull with since it's got range.

I'm looking for suggestions on best items to skill this up at this point, and ball park price for them. I don't want to spend a lot on them as it's just a part time hobby kind of thing, this is just a short term goal I want to achieve over time.

TIA

Corrosive 9 will probably cost you 2kish it is not big DPS (55 raw)
go NI, get the weekly chimera 2000 kills
then get daily asterior, acherus and the 3 containement quests
it fits em all but the small one
you will find yourself floating in ped card and skill without boring.
and in the end of the grind you will ahve risen the chip in exp and can upgrade its tier and resell.

Corrosive 9 will probably cost you 2kish it is not big DPS (55 raw)
go NI, get the weekly chimera 2000 kills
then get daily asterior, acherus and the 3 containement quests
it fits em all but the small one
you will find yourself floating in ped card and skill without boring.
and in the end of the grind you will ahve risen the chip in exp and can upgrade its tier and resell.
Thanks for the suggestion, anything equivalent on caly? I hate traveling to other planets.

i supposed he does not kile Fleshrippers

alternatively also vortex have a very good HP/Level ratio.. vortex level 75 are better thanb flesh

nice... i never met them checked on the mobile app
ripper alpha L73 1500 hp (19.17)
vortex L 75 1400 Hp (18.67)
both are excellent

Last edited:
meh do what everyone does. Get a MF chip, skill pill, and go ham on flesh rippers.
best skill gain is the skill gain where you don't lose money skilling, flesh rippers are guaranteed loss as they don't provide any markup, while what @Msturlese suggested
would be perfect for casual player - skill and break even, enjoy the game a bit.

I think I'm seeing a trend where every question I have about skilling ends up at flesh rippers.
Is there anything like flesh rippers on caly?

best skill gain is the skill gain where you don't lose money skilling, flesh rippers are guaranteed loss as they don't provide any markup, while what @Msturlese suggested
would be perfect for casual player - skill and break even, enjoy the game a bit.
This is false. One of the best non-rare item markup places. That's why we do it.

All about them points and it matters.

nice... i never met them checked on the mobile app
ripper alpha L73 1500 hp (19.17)
vortex L 75 1400 Hp (18.67)
noth are excellent
This is false also. Alphas are L75. They were changed a month ago.

I think I'm seeing a trend where every question I have about skilling ends up at flesh rippers.
Pupugi or broods I guess. But no, none as good as flesh rippers.

This is false. One of the best non-rare item markup places. That's why we do it.

All about them points and it matters.
So you are suggesting avatar with probably $300 bankroll to go all in on flesh rippers? Are you hearing yourself ?

Pupugi cave is decent. Also thorio isn’t bad if you want decent skilling without a huge cost in hunting for zero markup.

chepeast way i say to get some mf skills is adj resto but ya wont get u to intuition to soon :D but really i suggest everyone to spam the hack of their adj resto :D

If you have colat there are sometimes people renting or free rent as long they get tier ticks, i tryed with Pyro > failed hard :D but Hoobler helped me on electric to gain some levels :)

Last edited:
So you are suggesting avatar with probably $300 bankroll to go all in on flesh rippers? Are you hearing yourself ?
No one is talking about 3000ped bankroll. If you have such a bankroll, your options are limited no matter what.

If you have say 30k bankroll, then yes. If you will be skilling for some weeks, it'll pay off in the end. Do it or don't. I've given my options, including ones on Calypso.

If you don't have a bankroll, you can't focus on skilling mobs specifically. Just let it happen naturally.

Back