Wormhole information

Mitch113

Guardian
Society
FrenchKillers
Zal Mitchos Gaal
I wondered if a wormhole chip allows to create wormhole between 2 planets as it is written in the information panel about it : "allows to create a wormhole between you and a friend in your FL". So my question was : if my friend is on another planet will it works ?

As most of people i asked expected that it will not work between 2 planets, but nobody was 100% sur of that, as i have not this kind of chip to test myself, i wrote a support and got the answer today that i share :

"Wormhole chip work within the same planet only".

Only allow between you and your friend in the same planet.
Always been like this since the big bang.

There was a bug once when one could worm to the CND(now name some thing else I can't bother to remember)
But who did it got account locked.

That guy's name was Noggin and he took a bunch a noobs to CNA (now named FOMA). He was banned for a couple months. You can have many people go thru a wormhole. Ever since that incident with Noggin, you can no longer go from 1 planet to another.

Wormhole chips currently are bugged and you can not find an open space big enough to use them. The problem has been sent to the design team, which means they may be functioning again in 2014

And yes they have always been a transport P2P on FL. The major issues with them have been that you must have a friend online at the location. You must be in a wide open space, which must be devoid of anything bar a few pebbles and your friend must also be in a similar location.

Either way I hope the August updates fix them and I hope they adjust them for space.....but I am probably dreaming

.............and it would work in space? like to move from a station to another one?????

[Off topic] Your inbox is full. I accept :)

.............and it would work in space? like to move from a station to another one?????

Probably not as in the case of planet to planet:wise:

Hmm they should add this function to the wormhole chips... Like maybe add this function to existing chips and drop new ones that only functions on-planet but are more common (and (L))? ^^

Back