Wormholes - They Rock

DaveFoz

Prowler
Society
Calypso Settlers
Davina Kitty Cat
Well now that Minforce is back I am glad that I am able to use my Chip again.

in the last week or so I have opened up at least 100 WH mainly from Nea's to TPs all over Calypso.

I will be continuing this trend of opening them for Free for ppl to use. (PED permitting of course) I do this service for free, however if anyone who uses the Wormholes wishes to donate PED, Old School ME, Sweat or Nexus, then I will accept.

The only concern I do have is that I have not recieved 1 skill gain in any thing since using my chip again and that will be sent in to MA in the next 30 mins.

Anyhow here os a short video of me opening a WH at Nea's so you can see the new Graphics. The record so far is 44 through 1 worm hole as they stay open for 30 seconds now.

[YOUTUBE]Q0BQuvA1PA4[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Thanks for posting the vid, I have not seen a wormhole since MF has been back. I like the animations!

woot. that flying avatars animation is awesome, MA did a great job with those chips

The problem with it is you need someone from your FL at the other end...or is there some way to open at a TP or select coords? MA should allow coords to be selected like a TP chip. The animation is cool though.

The problem with it is you need someone from your FL at the other end...or is there some way to open at a TP or select coords? MA should allow coords to be selected like a TP chip. The animation is cool though.

Totally agree with that there...Wormholes are meant to be the powerful version of a teleport chip yet they use a different funtoinality:scratch2:.:wtg: MA. IT shud be both cords & also send WH pm to a friend on FL that way it can be really be a powerful chip. More accurate & also free navigation/ roaming :cool:.

Thanks to all of you have have given me + Rep.

I admit i was wondering what the new animations would be like for the WH chip. And I am glad that they have also sorted out the normal TP chip animation as well.

When you have lots of ppl using the wormhole at night it looks really good with all the purple flashes with the wormhole behind.

So as soon as I have my New computer up and running (Well Upgraded comp) I will be back doing more (Mainly on Weekends)

Back