Wrong calculation on effective heal on some faps?

Falagor

Stalker
Society
NBK Rangers
Falagor Falagor Frostmaster
@edit:
few posts below - Witte gave link to explanation.

It seems that for some faps (probably non-SIB) there is some kind of error calculating effective heal (and because of that also heal/sec and eco)

Look closely on this picture:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

My paramedic level is 8 (well 8.01 i guess but lets stick to 8.00 it should not make much difference).

Now count effective heal for:
1) EK-2600: (20.5 + 42.0)/2 = 31.25
2) FAP-5: (2.9 + 10.0)/2 = 6.45
3) SK-20 (L): (20.6 + 34.3)/2 = 27.45

Now look at picture taken from entropedia:
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

It says that for level 8 paramedic effective heal is:
1) Ek-2600: 36.31
2) FAP-5: 7.85
3) Sk-20 (L): 27.44

Only 3rd one is correct... the one with SIB.
Of course because of this - the heal/sec and eco are counted wrongly too.

Do i count effective heal for non-SIB wrong? I thought that every value between my current min and max heal has the same probablity? Or am i wrong here and EK-2600 even not maxed heals for values close to 42.0 more often than lower values?

Please explain or correct the error.

Thank you in advance.

Falagor
:bandit:

Last edited:
Did you upload your avatar skills and check the "Skill Based" box in order for entropedia to calculate the effective heal at YOUR level?

Did you upload your avatar skills and check the "Skill Based" box in order for entropedia to calculate the effective heal at YOUR level?

Yes - check the second picture... i have manually typed level 8 in box.

Falagor

Yes - check the second picture... i have manually typed level 8 in box.

Falagor

That isn't enough.

It calculates based on a variety of skills, including anatomy, intelligence, etc etc

fap 100 times and add it up then divide by 100 manually with 2600, you might be surprised.

fap 100 times and add it up then divide by 100 manually with 2600, you might be surprised.

Something to this direction.
It's not just min heal + max heal divided by 2.

You get a lot of those max heals even though you aren't near to max - you won't get even near that much max heals with a maxed sib fap.

I had some 16-32 on my FAP-80 and got lots of 32 heals with it. With my Adapted SK-20 I have gotten 30 heal once.

That's worth counting in too.

That isn't enough.

It calculates based on a variety of skills, including anatomy, intelligence, etc etc

So far as i know: the proffesion level is counted based on the skills like you say. When you check "Skill based" by default it will take proffesion level based on counted from skills that have been uploaded but you have option to type other value (to check what fap would be best on for example 30 level) and get correct values for that level. Otherwise calculations for SK-20 would also get wrong.

Anyways Charlie Gloom, CeePee and Witte have explained it below :).

I would say RTFM ;). It is all explained here.

Now that makes it clear :). For SIB its simple intuitive calulation. For non-SIB a bit more complicated non linear distirbution of probability but still simple :). Thx Witte :).

Seems there is always something new that i still must find out sooner or later :).

Falagor

Back