Wrong package received

WolfStar

Old
Hello.

I just started my adventure with the game.
The first problem is already when ordering starter packs.
I ordered a starter platinum pack and a starter refill ammo pack for a total of 25 dollars, a total order is 100 dollars.
I received a large ammo pack for 100 dollars according to the information on the email.
After logging in, I do not have access to the extended character design.
I logged out without avatar creation.
I am waiting for support help.

Has anyone already had this situation?
How long does it take for support to respond?

Have a good time

Hello.

I just started my adventure with the game.
The first problem is already when ordering starter packs.
I ordered a starter platinum pack and a starter refill ammo pack for a total of 25 dollars, a total order is 100 dollars.
I received a large ammo pack for 100 dollars according to the information on the email.
After logging in, I do not have access to the extended character design.
I logged out without avatar creation.
I am waiting for support help.

Has anyone already had this situation?
How long does it take for support to respond?

Have a good time
Anywere from a few min to never.
You can try the live help on the entropia universe site and get the ball rolling that way.

Thank you Hiroshi.
Jasper | Entropia Universe Support just reply that order is correct.
The information in the email was misleading "Product: Refill Pack Large"
When I want to create an avatar a lot of hairstyles or colors are in red, I can't select them.
Well, maybe I panicked and this is how it should be.
Thank you and Jasper for your help and work.
Have a nice day

Tis the season where them Swedes take the month off for the holidays! Glad they sorted it out for ya! I believe not all the avatar creation options are available in order to maintain a need for the body sculpting and hair styling professions in game. A very few people have spent a lot of money and time skilling those professions so it ensures they are still desired in game by players.
I too have an open support case for something unrelated to deposits and completely forgot about the holidays. They're still replying to me in 2 days tho so the skeleton crew in the office seems to be working hard. lol

Back