Wtf is going on at the Rig

Fou rumbha, container, no brainer. and I wish I could rant in latin:D
Taurus stercus artufex
Xaph

I wish I could rant in french about ramen noodles...

Name and shame!! by the way i know who it was and i remember you going on and on about it at the time ;)

I sliced her up with my determination one of the times I was bringing Atrox and she was trying to fap to stay alive. :D

I wish I could rant in french about ramen noodles...

Every bit of Bullshit is worth its day:)
Taurus Stercus Atrtufex

Lol I wish I could speak latin or fench as much as I can asian laungage:D
Gum xia
:D

Have fun and dont forget : "Rig is closed ! Container ty :) "
Foudil the Salsa dancer. (El Salsero)

I actually found it quite enlightening to read your post there foudil.

But remember... ;)

epic_answer.jpg

And keep having fun.

Dalas.

Ahahahahahahahahaha too funny.

Foudil,what's there to say about him? One of the worst 'uber' pk'rs I have seen. Horrible aim. Only reason he's a pain is because of his fap and the fact he does not care how much money he is wasting.

Every bit of Bullshit is worth its day:)
Taurus Stercus Artufex
Funny. I never learned latin (for some weird reason, i live in a latin country and it's not taught if you choose technical or science branch of studies), but i can recognise the words from modern day portuguese.

Touro Esterco Artífice.

or

Artífice de Esterco de Touro.

Double sense. Precious.

just got a neg rep from humanwoman , neg rep is fine but this text is not.

"What are you smiling at? I can only feel sorry for your wife and kids, because they life with a sick person obsessed with killing people. Must be hard to live with a moster, who will be never happy"

im not obsessed with killing people , i kill people cause i want the oil , i want the oil cause i dont want to spend to much more cash on this game , so i can use my irl funds for my family instead of eu, is that sick?

cheers

ermik

That guy/girl clearly doesn't know you :(

Agreed. ermik is far too cheap to kill people, let alone be obsessed by it! :silly2:

Due to a serious lack of humour in this forum recently, I feel obliged to inform you that this was a joke....

Or was it? ;)

Last edited:
just got a neg rep from humanwoman , neg rep is fine but this text is not.

"What are you smiling at? I can only feel sorry for your wife and kids, because they life with a sick person obsessed with killing people. Must be hard to live with a moster, who will be never happy"

im not obsessed with killing people , i kill people cause i want the oil , i want the oil cause i dont want to spend to much more cash on this game , so i can use my irl funds for my family instead of eu, is that sick?

cheers

ermik

Obviously this person is having trouble separating what happens in a video game from real life and should probably turn off the PC and go outside for a while.

Isn't HumanWoman always in Twins Ring, shooting people in the back :scratch2: :handjob:

Or am i mistaken for someone else here? But i distinctly remember this avatar playing around in twins rings, what a hypocrite.

Sadly yes, Mindark removed player skill from PvP...

I used to be a Pvp'er myself back in the days. Untill the Big L guns / Rocket launchers came & Auto aim and you basicly are toast no matter what gear your using lol, Its good for the average gamer but for people who got the big gear and skills its bad, Kinda removes your imortality.

Auto aim = sucky Pvp, Thats how it is, It makes it just as dull as PVP in games like WoW where your standing slashing hegother with skill sets. Mindark should remove auto aim on avatars, Bring back the FPS combat to pvp again.

It might be you used to be a pk'er but you never did like laser weapons :D

The problem is not that he is easy to kill or the game changed so even less skilled people can pk a pk veteran.

The problem is also that with the gear he is using he is laughing at all the L-gear users because of what they use to kill him.

Eon armor and an imp fap = basicly no decay...

Back in the "old days" where we all actually had fun at the rig it was alot more fun to close the rig. That normally ment war at some point and people would actually challange you.

I see alot of old faces here talking about the rig - but most of them are not only old "riggers" but also old pk'ers.

As foudil states Entropia changed the game play totally for a pk'er and totally removed any fun from it. Today its just to click a bar and you hit.

So people save the decay om weapons and armor and just let another take the oil.

Sad days truly in Entropia cause of the changed game play.

Im no fan of "auto aim" unless it is a flat area, it is a bit of a pain. In hilly terrain when ure close enough you ava slows right down whilst still needing to get over a hill to see the prey. Even on flat area's unless ure in range your ava will run and then walk the last few paces loosing you valuable advantage. Perhaps this is just a problem for me :(

I say move with the times, we have to find ways to adjust our strategy and possibly adopt a more tactical style of play in some case :yay:

This thread is such an EFD farm.

indeed it is Lukatron. I have friday off. So either you want it not we will play <game> on thursday or friday night :D no frueding your way from that ;)

Hey i stopped posting like ages ago dude. Looks to me that even though ppl hate being on the receiving end of a drunkard rants (sorry but i was), those reading it love the directness of it (although my language was a bit rough all over :D. Lots of pm to prove it , thanks dudes and dudets. Some screwballs still cant read though grrrr snarf grrrrr. Whats a EFD farm btw? Obviously something to do with like efd, but like how do you mean a efd farm?

Been at the rig btw or at least trying to mine around there, but there seems to be more and more flappin spiders around there now :( Oh btw, caps off to Lindsey from P&P for the epic assault on foudil. It was Epic one on one battle. Sadly no one else seems to be up for it :( He still rules the rig with doormats all over the containers ;)

I feel like a drink actually hehe

Agreed. ermik is far too cheap to kill people, let alone be obsessed by it! :silly2:

Due to a serious lack of humour in this forum recently, I feel obliged to inform you that this was a joke....

Or was it? ;)

anyway :)

cheers

ermik

Hey i stopped posting like ages ago

I feel like a drink actually hehe

One of the pleasures of EF is that old stuff comes back to haunt you for ages. It can be a loving/caring community :laugh:

*pours some chocolate milk*

And here is some slightly old stuff:D
[YOUTUBE]ML9cm89EV2g[/YOUTUBE]
Sinful promotion and f#@k all else to do :D

Well, MASH, you will be happy to know we have resumed our war with foudil. You're missing a good one right now. Been at it for nearly 3 hours

Edit: Sometimes, there are people out there who are just to rotten to be left alive. Foudil is one of those people.

Last edited:
Well, MASH, you will be happy to know we have resumed our war with foudil. You're missing a good one right now. Been at it for nearly 3 hours

Edit: Sometimes, there are people out there who are just to rotten to be left alive. Foudil is one of those people.

I miss the rig... :( even tho I live on one atm :D

oh is Kimmi a roughneck? Like those tough guys I seen on Oil Strike?

gunzy have ure tango? , gieeef! :)

// ermik

I have my own tango atm... its now T1.9 and Im trying to get ppl to tier it for me to T2... when I get it done, I can happily lend it to you so you can get it to T2.9 :)

Back