Xanato Kaso's Strongbox Opening Service

Xanato Xan Kaso

Stalker
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
After a long hibernation I am proud to announce I am restarting my box opening service!!!

Bring any strongbox and I will open it for you. Seasonal Mayhem boxes, Mining strongboxes. it does not matter the cost is the same.

SERVICE FEES
BYOB (Bring your own box)
2 Ped Per Box (Minimum 50 boxes)
ALL tradeable items are yours, you only have to pay the TT value for them. That means an Xmas 2020 would only cost you 10 ped.
All rare item fees have been removed, in place of a fixed price per box.

How it Works
You bring me your strongboxes. (Any kind, mix and match i you wish, it does not matter.)
You Provide the ped with the boxes you want opened.
For your enjoyment and peace of mind I will stream when I open boxes so you know exactly what loot I get.
Twitch stream I can also stream on discord
After I am done, I trade you all the tradeable loot you want.

Why use my service?
This service is not for everyone. It is designed for those that can not buy keys to open boxes, or simply do not wish to buy keys to open boxes, but would still like the chance at the rare loot in the box. The goal is to allow players who do or can not deposit to have a chance at looting a ring or other rare item they would not otherwise have. Also, this allows players with large amounts of boxes to open them without having the hassle of cycling the large quantities of untradeable ammo if they do not want to.

What is the service fee for?
The fee covers my costs of time and ped to cycle the Universal Ammo back into shrapnel. In addition to costs and wait times associated with withdrawing the ped to buy the keys to continue offering this service.

If you have any questions please feel free to pm me in game or send me a message here.
I look forward to serving you!
Xanato Kaso

P.S. Please do not post on this thread unless it is to request to use my service. When I first created this service people started posting their opinions and it detracted from the service I was trying to provide. Please use another thread if you wish to create a discussion on the topic of my service. Thankyou

Last edited:
Loot Log

Total Customer Services
Boxes Opened
RARE ITEMS LOOTED

Last edited:
Merry Mayhem has started so the Pre-order discount is over. Sadly no one took advantage of it. But hey, that is life!!

Looking forward to helping anyone that wants the loot out of the box but can not buy the key themselves, or for those that do not want to deal with all the ammo afterwards!

Necro-bumping to restart the service!!!!

Strongbox keys are not legal in some countries so its a way to bypass legal things so wondering have you asked mindark support about the service ?

Strongbox keys are not legal in some countries so its a way to bypass legal things so wondering have you asked mindark support about the service ?
I am the one paying for the keys and opening the boxes, therefore I am the one gambling technically. People take ferry's to go to a country across the river to accomplish the same goal using their own account and that is perfectly legitimate and Mindark is aware people do it. There are a lot more steps involved that separate what I am doing from being illegal. Players are still allowed to Click condition on EP4 and that is not illegal in the country, because it is a transaction within the game using the in game currency and not involving the player purchasing a loot box no rules are broken. '

This isn't necessarily about getting around laws from governments. Some players just don't have the capability to deposit but would still like to open boxes, or players don't WANT to deposit and would still like to be able to open boxes using the PED they already have. My target audience isn't huge. I don't expect to, or plan to make money off this service. And I will be lucky if I break even after cycling the ammo and withdrawing it to be able to restart the process. I am not an uber with 90% efficiency weapons and the skills to back it up. I am just trying to provide a useful service to players without the means or desire to buy keys to open boxes.

My real goal is to be able to open up a rare ring like a summer 20 or Christmas 20 and trade it to the user of my service so people will see that I am a man of my word and I do not steal or scam. That is what I hope to gain from this endeavor.

How much TT value do you typically trade back from 100 boxes?

How much TT value do you typically trade back from 100 boxes?
It depends on how many amps are looted. Most of what is traded is pills which are 1 pec a piece. And the A pills are 1 ped each. Scythe got 41 A pills 2 mayhem amps and a bunch of other pills. He also wanted the B and C pills which are 1 ped each. Most people dont want them. So it was a bit over 100 ped.

Service is now active again. Looking forward to opening boxes for people!!!

Opened some boxes for some players recently. Did well for them. Also opened a rare Mtoken for mysel!!

Service is still available. I plan on opening 100 boxes a day for twitch/youtube videos in the near future.

Back