HoF: XIX Nexus

Ieuru

Dominant
Ieuru Cervus Uramos
So, this actually happened yesterday, but I didn't have the time to post it then. It happened during a particularly bad run, so was all the more appreciated :D

It took me a long time to pull all of it out of the ground.

Now, what to do with it: Turn it into ME or sell it as is?

I got a little creative when covering up the PM :D

Nice One

I got one a few weeks back for about 800 PED or 80K FN. I did a little bit of everything, Made and sold ME, Sold FN and kept about 20 ME for myself. The Noobs at Nea's loved getting the business (mostly because I paid 6 PED per K) and its always fun to help them out!

Gratz!

Ran

I say make ME .. so you can get the refining skills :D

BIG.. ( uber ) gratz m8! :yay:

if you go sweeting you make much more money ;)

Caratz for this one!!

well done mate!!!!
:yay::yay:

congratulations!!! :cheer:

!Gratz!

:yay::yay::yay:
:wtg::wtg:
:yay:
:wtg::wtg:
:yay::yay::yay:

Much better off profit wise making mind essence, you got the pricey part. I know myself and society mate have 50k sweat sitting in storage at most times, PM me if you ever need massive quantities of it. And whatever ya do with it, still a big gratz on the find!
-Jeffe

Gratz!

Make Mind Essence in My opinion.

this is defnately a nice hit . i remember when i found about a 200 ped claim of nexus and i still have it a lot left over.. well enjoy that it has a good markup for a find like that :)

GL SJ
and gratz

Thanks, everyone.

Seems the common consensus is to turn this into ME. I'll look into how much that will improve the profits from this find, and take it from there.

Back