YASA (Yet another scam attempt)

Coz1969

Stalker
Society
GloryHound Irregulars
Warden Coz Coz
So, I was out there in dome 2, just minding my own business, getting a few krelt swirls now and again, and I get some random request for FL add. As I've had a few other things going on, I decided to add to find out who the person was.

Finished my hunt and about that time received a team request for this person. I was curious, so I accepted. Immediately, I checked team settings (always do this first, kids!)

Here's the ensuing conversation.

I have kept the original intact, and it is on it's way to support. Whether or not they do anything, who knows. BUt, please, be aware, ALWAYS check team settings, even if it is someone you know (people DO make mistakes or hit wrong buttons, yanno).

Always nice when scammers are honest about things.

Well now you can add anyone from fl i guess this will type of scam will be tryed all the time. If your name keeps popping up in globel chat that is.

I sure wouldn't have told him to have a nice day.

That is a funny scam! :laugh: an honest thief! yes, I would like to scam you if you dont mind... oh you wouldnt like that, ok no probs, I will try someone else LOL

So, I was out there in dome 2, just minding my own business, getting a few krelt swirls now and again, and I get some random request for FL add. As I've had a few other things going on, I decided to add to find out who the person was.

Finished my hunt and about that time received a team request for this person. I was curious, so I accepted. Immediately, I checked team settings (always do this first, kids!)

Here's the ensuing conversation.

I have kept the original intact, and it is on it's way to support. Whether or not they do anything, who knows. BUt, please, be aware, ALWAYS check team settings, even if it is someone you know (people DO make mistakes or hit wrong buttons, yanno).

LOL, well done.

At least he didn't lie to you so not sure if that would be considered a scam. :laugh:

been there, done that and got the tshirt.
jeniifer maybe?

Back