Peaceful Torture
Ulric Ironheart Ironheart
At last!!!
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Skills when I got it ..

Hoping to get Extraction soon too ... :D

Gratz! I was pretty happy when I got mine so I know how the accomplishment feels. :)

Next up Equipment Methodology. :cool:

Way to go, congrats! I'm not even thinking about when I will get mine, but it is always nice to see others get theirs.

gratz, thanks for the skill shot too, now I have an idea what I need to do to get it.

Other question how much more/better do you craft with that skill?

Gratz :) I now know i have a long way to go before i get this too ;)

Big gratz to Ironheart!!!!!!!!! :)

Grats Ironheart, thats the first milestone achieved.

Gr8 Grtz, I cant wait for mine, I have a deal with myself that when I achieve BP comp. ill start hunting once again :) BTW, u got it on quite low skills as I saw, my soc m8 got it on eng-2k, so big gratz bout that. btw nice bp =)

Gratz!

/Kjetil :cool:

KUBINY said:
Gr8 Grtz, I cant wait for mine, I have a deal with myself that when I achieve BP comp. ill start hunting once again :) BTW, u got it on quite low skills as I saw, my soc m8 got it on eng-2k, so big gratz bout that. btw nice bp =)

The requirements was lowered some VU ago. Think it was 7.7. :)

Congratulations Ironheart.

very big gratz mate :D

Prodiq said:
The requirements was lowered some VU ago. Think it was 7.7. :)

Congratulations Ironheart.

Yes, it seems that you now can get pro standing a little faster then before on same skills. This is not only in crafting, but only in both mining and hunting as far as I know. Difference is not so high though.

About unlocking it in different skills depend if you skill in only 1 area or more areas. If you craft both mech, electrical and metal equipments, BC will unlock on higher engineering skill.

Kjetil said:
About unlocking it in different skills depend if you skill in only 1 area or more areas. If you craft both mech, electrical and metal equipments, BC will unlock on higher engineering skill.

huh ?? :loco:
Are you telling me that crafting on several areas is bad (from a unlocking skills perspective)?
If what you say is true i never unlock BC :scared:

Big Gratz to you Ironheart, job well done! :D

Itto said:
huh ?? :loco:
Are you telling me that crafting on several areas is bad (from a unlocking skills perspective)?
If what you say is true i never unlock BC :scared:

Big Gratz to you Ironheart, job well done! :D

It is not necessary bad, but it is the same as f.ex skill in both LWT handgun and BLP rifle in the same time. You then skill in 2 different areas and therefore you raise in pro standing slower, but you raise in 2 different pro standings. (In fact 4 pro standings in my example, but anyway)

I agree with what Kjetil said, which is why i skill up solely with mech comps, and will change to either elec or metal comps when i get BPC and skill it up with that ;) (skillgains ought to be faster with low pro standing)

this guy had about 1.2k averange skills- i got about 1.1k, so i'm hoping to get it soon ^^

I'm sure Kjetil is correct, but trust me, you dont want to be raising more than 1 pro standing in crafting, its a real chore to get BPC as it is. :wise:

I've got so fed up of skilling up I've hardly crafted a thing since I got it, but I'm sure I'll go back to it after a bit of a break. :D

Thanks very much for all the grats. :beerchug:

now i have better averange skills than Ironheart had when he unlocked it, and still haven't gotten it myself :( only skill that is lower than his is engineering, so i guess it weights heavier than the other two for the purpose of determining proffessional standing...
clickety click click...

Gratz! Love those Std Dampers!

I unlocked mine last week about the same but a little more skill lvls. I think I started on tubes (Metel) then switched to dampers (Mech) to pump eng. and it worked for me. It must have been the tube skilling that slowed me down and made BPC unlock at a higher skill level then you.

I feel the same, after skilling like crazy, I'm kind of fed up with it atm, but I'm sure I will get back to it soon.

Cheers,
Mac

wow grats on that :) i hope mine isn't too far off :p

Congrats! :) use it well

Back