Yippe, my first deposit.

Shimus

Mature
Society
Irepmasian Rangers
Shimus "Teh Shim" DarkRaven
I recently just found two lysterium deposits, both small, withing 30 meters of each other. Pulled up 913 ores. Not to shabby with bombs I borrowed with a friend to try it, he said "just feel the area out and if you drop the bombs don't worry about a return because you have no skill"

but I did, and I hit lysterium <i'll mention near fort zeus, but other then that you're on your own> and it felt great. I'm officially addicted to mining in PE

I pieced together 3 pieces minus the refiner from sweating, hunting with a lent 1x0axe, and this is my first find. I dropped 20ped in bombs from my friend...and he said "grats on the first success, it always feels the best" and he's right.. it does.

Even if 913 ores doesn't even make 50% back, it still felt real good to hit something. If theres any tricks to finding ore like elevation and/or "veins" in the ground or anything, I'd care to know. I'ma learn and become a miner's miner! :D

LOL

Really made me smile this post (in a good way), cos it brought back memories of my first go at mining, and the sheer thrill of finding something. :banana:

There's loads to read on here about mining Shimus, have fun with it.

And when you hit the bad times, try to remember this day. :D

on basic advice: ore detectonators have a minimum range of 50 meters. detonate bombs, one from another, at a distance between 70 and 100 meters to efficiently cover the area. if you find a claim, drop again a bomb near it, more claims might be in same bomb range.

congratulations and good luck! :)

haha exactly like ironheart :D

A miner with your natural happiness will no doubtly achieve a lot here. GL on your travels

Ironheart said:
Really made me smile this post (in a good way), cos it brought back memories of my first go at mining, and the sheer thrill of finding something. :banana:

True that ;)

I got the same felling. You'l become a great miner Shimus. Just stick to it. =)

this guy did smth yesterday... a hof or a global... i remember seeing his name... or I am just getting old :dunce:

hi shimus im in ur soc :)

Back