You are all losers :)

Status
Take a step back and take a very long deep breath. Then turn off the PC and take a long walk outside. Fresh air and exercise help clear the mind. I used to feel just like you and I still have my love and hate moments with EU but now I find balance in my life and I don't expect it from EU. Try to have some moderation in all things, some things like EU are best in managible doses.

I've come back to EU with a much healthier outlook and I am pleasantly surprised when good loot happens but I am totally aware that I will more than likely have to spend some peds for fun and if I am not having fun I find something else to do.

If EU is affecting your state of mind after you sign off then in my opinion the imbalance is not loot tables but in one's life. This is just not directed entirely at you Joker I said these same things to myself not so very long ago and by typing this here its a good reminder for me.

I dont pay mark up...
I have UL HIGH ECO gear... so nothing is lost to mark up...

back on topic...

WE are losers :)
Deal with it :)

I don't know about anyone else, but I make money :laugh:

That's a FACT!

Deal with that the next time you make yet another 300 dollar depo. ;)

a large majority of you are... including myself... if you would like to admit it or not :(

This game turns us into losers.... FACT...

i log in every day and lose... I dont know if I can take it anymore...

the constant losses... really effect ones feelings about ones self...

IRL i dont lose :) so it is very hard to be such a looooossserrrrr in game for sooo many months/years....

lose 50-300$ a day for a long period of time... with no end in sight... and tell me how you feel :)

the game is broke for me... dont know when it happened but it has been broke for sometime now :(

Lossing = NO FUN...
Games are played for FUN...

we are sick fucks for playing tihs game :(

bring back the love MA... bring back the game we all fell in love with... not this MONEY PIT!

rant off...

sure flame or neg rep... but it is getting painful to even log in

Yo,

Agree To :(
Its why stop hunt 1 year ago and it's 1 month now i do a break :(

I dont have problems to deposiet and pay for fun but not that amount of money.

I hate the new Loot return
Mindarks give a crazy ath on big mobs like 120k peds 2 or 3 times by year.
Its advertsing "loot", its like "look all new players you can win that in our game"
Deposiet or Invets in our game and you can catch to soon 120k peds.
And all players lose 50% on each hunt to pay that Ath :(

cu all and gl :)
Special Good luck for you looser :) and all BAhq

i started the week with
with about 4k peds... Lost that
Depoed another 1k peds lost that
sold 2k peds in skills lost that
and sold of inventory worth around 1k-2k peds gone...

113.27 on card... busted armour... and broke weapon :)
800$ loss in less then a week ;p

what i say is 100% accurate... you are one of the lucky ones... i am not talking BS...
but i believe you are doing great :)
you have 163k in globals and almost 10k ped hof :)

And I unlocked commando with p5a, I don't have money but time. The day I start losing money on hunting I will not hunt any more. Yes that hof was lucky but I hunted trooper for over 1year to get that and thx to tiger arm guards that was 220-260% back then made me go profit (without the hof). Don't drag every one else down to your lvl. You are bitter we get it...

I worked my ass of to get where I am and you saying I lose money in this game..I make money in this game and so do many others.

If you can't handle it perhaps you should quit I don't care, but I do care for this game and all you negative posts starts to piss me off.

Take a step back and take a very long deep breath. Then turn off the PC and take a long walk outside. Fresh air and exercise help clear the mind. I used to feel just like you and I still have my love and hate moments with EU but now I find balance in my life and I don't expect it from EU. Try to have some moderation in all things, some things like EU are best in managible doses.

I've come back to EU with a much healthier outlook and I am pleasantly surprised when good loot happens but I am totally aware that I will more than likely have to spend some peds for fun and if I am not having fun I find something else to do.

If EU is affecting your state of mind after you sign off then in my opinion the imbalance is not loot tables but in one's life. This is just not directed entirely at you Joker I said these same things to myself not so very long ago and by typing this here its a good reminder for me.

Wholeheartedly agree with this post.

This game is unlike others in that the monthly subscription can be whatever you wish it to be.

If you feel you are paying too much a month, then stop paying so much a month.

You are free to pay as much or as little as you want for the service.

The company that runs the game needs to pay for itself, so yes, overall we are paying for this. How you chose to have fun within this is up to you.

Take a step back Joker and assess what is important to you.

I am closing this thread as ultimately it is is nothing more than another "loot sucks" thread. Been a few of those.

Status
Back