Your Avatar pics

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
Ive been scrolling through the galleria forum and couldn't really find a nice thread for us to show others our Avatars in recent times, particularly in the months since the new avatar system was introduced. I thought it would be nice for people to share how they have made their avatar look now, their fashion, masks etc!

I have seen some really awesome looking avatars out there, would be great to see some more! So come on - Show us your Avatar! :D I love looking at how people have created theirs :)

Ill not bore you with a million pics of Bonnie, so here's just a wee one from tonight to get the ball rolling!

( I know I know.. sharing pics is soooooo Facebook.... but it would be fab to see some new faces!) :cool:

pcf.jpg

Oh I have got so many pics of myself. :ahh:

Just recently took a few with different outfits for a new soc picture:

entropia_universe-10-11-2013_22-27-16.jpg

entropia_universe-10-11-2013_22-27-58.jpg

entropia_universe-10-11-2013_22-25-58.jpg

img_20130909_22_34_32_915.jpg

this I made when playing with the moods, makeup mask plus angry - I love the kerberus storming in at the back :D

kerberos.jpg

on the funny side

problem.jpg

print_screen_2013-10-11_22-24-29.jpg

Leeloo, I'd like to know how your flame pattern pants show the texture on the flame while mine does not show the Halix texture that I have on the flame. :scratch2:

Well hello sexy, wanna hang out some time?

:hug: > :naughty: > :beerchug: > :inbed: > :baby:

:cool: uuhm ye but it hurts :rofl:

Leeloo, I'd like to know how your flame pattern pants show the texture on the flame while mine does not show the Halix texture that I have on the flame. :scratch2:

the flames on flame pants are always showing up colors too pale.. if you color them deep cad for example they tend to look like yellow .. same goes with textures, they wont show up as clearly as they should - maybe thats what happens to your texture too, or maybe the texture on the flames is not 100% ?

:cool: uuhm ye but it hurts :rofl:

the flames on flame pants are always showing up colors too pale.. if you color them deep cad for example they tend to look like yellow .. same goes with textures, they wont show up as clearly as they should - maybe thats what happens to your texture too, or maybe the texture on the flames is not 100% ?

The texture is 100% The texture is not showing at all - the flames look white. I'll put a pic up when i can upload one.

I've sent FR ingame

Well hello sexy, wanna hang out some time?

:hug: > :naughty: > :beerchug: > :inbed: > :baby:
:D
...you have to sink quite a few to make that hot...:shots: :laugh::laugh::laugh:
How about this beauty?
melting_tal.jpg

:eyecrazy:

This was my first look after the new avatar update. Was a bit orange due too the system having lighting issues in the creation room. Will update with my finished look when I get a new pic.:pic:
green_tal_3.jpg
:girl:

Love the pics! :D particulalry the comedy aspect :laugh:

Here are some more of my wee Lassie :)

Finally finished off my Hermes set tonight, was doing my head in not having it all matching!

hermes_695941.jpg

bon3.jpg

bon2.jpg

bon1.jpg

bon.jpg

Szilard Skeezer Aszkenaze

Favorite outfit to date. My loved colors. :)

1513699_500674113374406_1869024206_n.jpg

yHxQSpQ.jpg

My Avatar has sexy lips

Love the pics! :D particulalry the comedy aspect :laugh:

Here are some more of my wee Lassie :)

Finally finished off my Hermes set tonight, was doing my head in not having it all matching!

hermes_695941.jpg

bon3.jpg

bon2.jpg

bon1.jpg

bon.jpg

Well done on your avatar, looks great....and a touch of sexiness :thumbup:

Looks like this thread has turned to a joke, so why so serious? :eyecrazy:

2014-03-15_002232.jpg

Greetings to Snugglette! :grouphug:

nothing else to do on toulan except work on the tan :)

attachment.php

I tried going for the all greyish look. I think it came out pretty good.

deridsettler.jpg

Real nubs wear settler! :tongue2:

edit: This is Derid sporting the stormtrooper look alike, "NUBTROOPER!"

Back