Your personal most memorable moment in EU

Zingking

Guardian
Mine was when I had just started out, I had just joined a soc and had given up on sweating to try out a new venture. Mining. I started off with a simple strategy, mine until I hit it big. On about my third run (each run I would buy about 10 bombs) I managed to stumble upon my first global :yay:. After being really excited I head back to camp, without relising I still had some bombs with me, so I figured I would head west for about 15 seconds, and then start on my way back, just dropping bombs as I go. After releasing the second of my excess of bombs I had recieved a strange signal (being new to the game, this meant nothing to me). I quickly jump to asking my fellow soc members, and within moments a fellow member joined me in my quest to find the center of this reading I was getting. Lone behold I gazed my eyes upon it, Robots:yay:. My eager teammate rushed to engage the menacing foe. As his battle started, he instructed me to sneak past him and make my way to the bounty of which I claimed. The battle had ended and the booty was retrieved. From one single lucky day of mining I went from a balance of 12 PED to one of almost 200 PED.
THAT was my most memorable moment:wtg:

Back