Which is your main profession?

• Total voters

Ludvig|MindArk

MindArk Official
Staff member
Admin
MindArk Official
Formerly "Foeburner Nighthawk Delta"
I did not find any newer threads about this, so I thought I'd make a poll about it now :)

I just want to find out the balance between hunters/miners/crafters in this game... so if you do anything else than those three, just vote "other" :silly2:

EDIT: If you spend equal time between all three professions, just vote for the "other" option... and feel free to post why :)

Main prof is Hunting... But also do some crafting and taming (before V10), also some small time mining, But mostly hunting, so voted hunting.

Voted Other; as I tend to balance them out so there is no main profession and that they way I like to think of my character as a small time... hunter, miner, crafter, explorer... I will also add fishing, small time, farming, and maybe taming to the mix if it becomes something viable in the game... I would like to see the profession of Archaeologist.

It's to bad you didn't incude beauticians and body sculptors...
I guess it's a guy thing
;)

Main prof is Hunting :D

It's to bad you didn't incude beauticians and body sculptors...

I did, it's in "other" :rolleyes::silly2: together with sweating, fruit/stone gathering, and a lot of other things..

As I said, I want to know the balance between the three "main" professions ;)

i'm a professional death tester i play with big things and die so you don't have to do it at home!:wise: :thumbup:

So... While I expected hunting to be the biggest, I really thought mining would have more votes :eek:

i love hunting, but some time im mining, and skilling my craft :)

i love hunting, but some time im mining, and skilling my craft :)

Ya... I usually hunt the most, but I like to do some mining too when I either need PED (I usually profit more often from mining) or just want some change :)

I do some crafting whenever I have looted/found some materials for it :D

i picked other, i want to try to do everything this RCE has to offer. and Do everything. :D

I mainly Hunt. But try my hand at the other's as my PED'S allow.

Hunting is my main profession, but i also do mining, crafting, taming-stuff, sweating ect just to mix things up :laugh:

voted other since I do little of everything ingame not to get bored doing the same thing over and over :)

and since I've globaled in hunting/Mining/crafting I do these three proffesions whenever I feel like it ;)

(Since VU 10 I've been hunting for crafting materials and done less mining)

Back