Your theories

arieas

Old Alpha
Klien Enigma Rahcell
Well we here theories for EU, but how about theories for life and such, anything besides EU.

I have a few, and one i wont share... here.

My first one is time.
Time consits of present time, this time now and the past.
Present time is digging a tunnel of time through existance. So we cant go forwards in time, as there is no tunnel made there yet. But we can go back through the tunnel. Going back means you can go back to the past to the very start when the time tunnel was started.
So past time travel is possible but future time travel (unless you went to the past first) is impossible.

The longer you sleep in life, or lie down, the taller you will get.
In mornings its known that you are maybe an inch taller then standing up for most of the day.
So if your still young and growing then lie down alot, to get tall, i spend pretty much 10 hours a day in bed, plus the time I sit down and have legs on stool or something, is all about 15 hours, unless im out somewhere.
So small people have probaly stood up most thier life.
But some people just get tall by genes, yet lieing down or standing can still affect you height.

two theories. Now yours.

I have a theory on time travel... It is more of a question rather than theory.
It is said that a space ship and en-circle the earth a certian direction, and travel fast-forward in time, theirfor landing in further in the future. But if ground control is working with the astronauts all the way, then when they go back down and land (in the future), what is ground control doing? Are they still in the past? After all, the rest of the world isnt going back in time, only the astronauts... My personal answer is that as that in the eye's of ground control, they will never see the astronauts land and ther astronauts will be un-able to travel back in time again, and that when they land, time will be frozen, until time catches up. But will we ever know?

I stick to my siggie theory .. good old Gravity ... what comes down, can't get back up ... what goes forward in time - doesn't come back. the movement is always forward .. pushed by the law of entrophy! The same reason for the universe to expand all the time ... :dunno: .. I'm just a :girl:

... I have a theory though, that it is possible to look ahead in time:) Sometimes you are able to see things just a few seconds before it happens. Again it is about movement. Sometimes things happens faster than our minds are able to percieve ... sometimes our minds are faster than the movement ...

wow, this sounded real crazy and confusing ... I better get out of here before I start thinking for real and the men in white gets me *runs faster than light*

My theory is this.. i rule the world.. in secret.. but i dont really know it yet so umm well :p

Also i got another one.. Nea wants me but she just havent realised it yet but i have so therefor i stalk her :p

dilly said:
It is said that a space ship and en-circle the earth a certian direction, and travel fast-forward in time, theirfor landing in further in the future. But if ground control is working with the astronauts all the way, then when they go back down and land (in the future), what is ground control doing? Are they still in the past? After all, the rest of the world isnt going back in time, only the astronauts... My personal answer is that as that in the eye's of ground control, they will never see the astronauts land and ther astronauts will be un-able to travel back in time again, and that when they land, time will be frozen, until time catches up. But will we ever know?

The astronauts will just be younger.

A nice movie that illustrates this effect is Planet of the apes.

dilly said:

In the case of orbitting the planet, if they are in constant contact and they end up in the future then the way I see it time just goes slower for them than the people on the planet. Not that I actually believe that you can time travel that way. When they tested it and the astronaut's watch was about a second behind ground control's, I reckon because he was the one travelling a lot faster and moving further that it affected the watch. Not that I'm sure time travel is possible or if time really exists. The way I think I actually see it is that time is just a measurement of speed against distance. Like in terms of 'time', there is just one time point and things move around in it. Why can't the simplest answer be the correct one? :tongue2:

Sorry for all that 'deep sh*t', maybe I'm just talking b**locks :tongue2:

arieas said:
In mornings its known that you are maybe an inch taller then standing up for most of the day.
So if your still young and growing then lie down alot, to get tall, i spend pretty much 10 hours a day in bed, plus the time I sit down and have legs on stool or something, is all about 15 hours, unless im out somewhere.
But some people just get tall by genes, yet lieing down or standing can still affect you height.

That's only partially true... The more you stand up the more your back is under compression. If you measure your exact height the moment you get out of bed in the morning you'll be taller than when you go to bed - because the discs in your back have compressed. If you laid down continually while your body was growing then you probably would be a bit taller than average, owing to the fact your back has never been under compression so it could grow "freely", however if you did that and tried to stand up your back would surely be so weak that it couldn't support your weight anyway :p

I'm 6ft 3 and I don't recall ever making a point of laying down more than I had to.

It's late, I can't recall any personal theories I have - but I did happen across a feature a few weeks back that was talking about the theory of a connection between a man's shoe size and the length of his - important reproductive appendage.
Apparently there's no real connection between the two - the only kind of link is that if you've got big feet your probably just a "bigger" person, and so logically the rest of your person would be "bigger" - which would then apply to that particular appendage.
However, the feature did make a point that if you hold your "trigger finger" out and stick your thumb in the air (mimicking a "gun" shape) then the distance between the tip of your thumb and the tip of your finger is a fairly accurate means to gauge the length of - that particular appendage. No idea why, but it's accurate to within a few millimetres for me.

Unfortunately my hands stopped growing when I was 5 :laugh:

Legion said:
Also i got another one.. Nea wants me but she just havent realised it yet but i have so therefor i stalk her :p

haha ;) :kos: u sure Legion?

arieas said:
Well we here theories for EU, but how about theories for life and such, anything besides EU.

I have a few, and one i wont share... here.

My first one is time.
Time consits of present time, this time now and the past.
Present time is digging a tunnel of time through existance. So we cant go forwards in time, as there is no tunnel made there yet. But we can go back through the tunnel. Going back means you can go back to the past to the very start when the time tunnel was started.
So past time travel is possible but future time travel (unless you went to the past first) is impossible.

two theories. Now yours.

It is said that the present does not really exist. The present is only a constant flow of the future into the past. However, if the present does exist, and the time being linear (from future through present to past), the we should be able to have time frames. Like we have when we divide matter into atmos or molecules. But the problem would be: how do you get that time frame? A nanosecond is time traveling from future to past as well. My point is: you cannot find a proper measure for it to find its present. That moment, called present cannot be frozen. That would happen as well with time traveling, you would just change present times from point A to point B. But you cannot select that particular present time.
Bah, this thread is cool, I like this kind of talking, but I am tired now and need some sleep. Seeya peeps!

Nea said:
haha ;) :kos: u sure Legion?

Ofcourse i'm right.. i'm the allknowing Legion :D

Legion said:
Ofcourse i'm right.. i'm the allknowing Legion :D

:rofl: reminds me of that song ...

<song>
Dre-e-e-e-eam, dream dream dream dream
</song>

:laugh:

AkiranBlade said:
:rofl: reminds me of that song ...