Zho's newer Loot log (Start Jan 2023)

Jhereg

Elite
Society
Rangers
Feng Huan SecretAznMan Zho
I decided to start a new loot log, since it has been a long time since my previous one (many years). I decided to play around with setting up my Entropia activities more like a business than a hobby. It is a bit more time consuming to do it this way, so I end up sacrificing some energy spent tracking current market conditions/where markup is, but I hope as time goes on the process will become more streamlined, and it will be faster to log my activities.

I'll be officially updating my log on a quarterly basis...but possibly making some intermediate posts as certain important events happen in my activities in EU.

Gear (As of 20230723):
LP100 Modified T10 + Mayhem Laser L Amps
Armor: Supremacy, 1 Perf Incision + 6 Augmented Incision Plates
Christmas Ring 2022+Summer Ring 2020 (or Christmas Ring 2015)
Imp Hedoc + Imp Resto

Gear (As of 20230703):
LP70 FEN Edition T9+HC A204
Armor: Supremacy, Augmented Incision Plates
Imp Hedoc + Imp Resto

Looter Levels as of 20230703
Animal: 93.95
Mutant: 79.71
Robot: 69.80

Gear (As of 20230401):
LP70 FEN Edition T9+HC A204
Armor: TBD
Imp Hedoc + Imp Resto

Looter Levels as of 20230401
Animal: 92.71
Mutant: 78.63
Robot: 66.64

Last edited:
Y23 Summary as of 20231003:

Hunting Results YTD
TT cycled: 2.202 M
Net TT: -64,413 (MA's take)
Net TT%: 97.1% (Big HOF on centaurs pushed my returns up a bit, hopefully trend continues. Still, will go green when I get above 98% again lol).
Net Hunting TT+MU: -413 (+51649 if include estimated unsold hunting MU at 80%. Includes Eir mk3 unsold, may convert to business gear and sell imp Hedoc)
Strongbox Net: +34341
Total Net: +33,928 (+85,577 if include estimated unsold hunting MU at 80%)

Overall, Q3 was much better than Q1 and Q2 in terms of tt returns, saved primarily by one large HOF. TWEN Tokens will help a lot in terms of MU. I did switch weapons from LP70 FEN T9 to LP100 T10 in case event was going to be about cycling.
However, market is a buyer's market. If I were to have to liquidate lp100, my numbers would look much worse, I think my current potential profit will not cover the loss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. But the gear is a tool, so I am avoiding considering its value unless I am forced to sell it for some reason.

23Q3 Results (Updated 20231003)*****************************************************************************************************

Hunt TT input: 791,036 Ped
Hunt TT output: 778,839 Ped
Net TT: -12,197
TT%: 98.5%

(TT% was saved by a 5 digit centaur loot)

Net MU: 37,195
Hunting TT+MU Net: 24,998
Estimated unsold MU (80%): +51,236

Notable Loots: TWEN tokens was a huge markup booster. Some MU was from previous sinews looted in Q2 that I either sold or transferred as armor to my gear assets. Overall, a good month in the green.

Strongbox Net: -1325 (No Notable Loots)
Estimated unsold MU (80%): (Uncalculated)

Misc Costs/Revenue: -880
Withdrawal Fee: 0 (No withdrawals made in Q3)

Gear Assets Added: 6871 (Not counted in totals) (Converted looted sinews to plates)
Gear Assets Held:
68826 (Not counted in totals)
Assets Capitalized Net: 0

Total:
+22,794 (+74,000 if including unsold hunting MU at 80%)

****OLD Posts below****
Y23 Summary as of 20230703:

TT cycled: 1.411 M
Net TT: -52,216 (MA's take)
Net TT%: 96.3% (Green when I get above 98% again lol).

Net Hunting TT+MU: -24,585 (+6604 if include estimated unsold hunting MU at 80%. Literally survived one a single item drop...)
Strongbox Net: +35666
Total Net: +9,707 (+40,896 if include estimated unsold hunting MU at 80%)

I got lucky in Q2 with item loots, but I don't think this TT% is sustainable, so we'll have to see what Q3 does...

23Q2 Results (In list form for better readability):

Hunt TT input: 613,237 Ped
Hunt TT output: 588,700 Ped
Net TT: -24,537
TT%: 96.0%
(Pretty horrible...)

Net MU: 14313
Hunting TT+MU Net: -10223.73
Estimated unsold MU (80%): +31,189

Notable Loots: Eir Mk3, Augmented Sinews, Perfected Sinews, Aegis Shin (F)

Strongbox Net: +35,566 (Notable Loots: Christmas 2022, Summer 2020)
Estimated unsold MU (80%): (Uncalculated)

Misc Costs/Revenue: -833
Withdrawal Fee: -500

Assets Added: 18954 (Gear, Trade stuff)
Assets Capitalized Net: 0

Total:
+24,009 (+55,298 if including unsold hunting MU at 80%)

Note: I continue to be on the low side of hunting tt % unfortunately. Looking forward to making back 1-2% of my TT eventually here, since both Q1 and Q2 had suboptimal tt returns for my gear level...

23Q1 Results:

szDQ5Oq.png

TT has been fairly abysmal, so hopefully next quarter things look up a bit.
With estimated MU, I might have barely squeaked by almost break even, but this assumes I can get what I hope for from juicing some lupines...
Praying for a nice TWEN item. Please MA help me out
:D

Last edited:
23Q1 Results:

GUHTyYL.png

TT has been fairly abysmal, so hopefully next quarter things look up a bit.
With estimated MU, I might have barely squeaked by almost break even, but this assumes I can get what I hope for from juicing some lupines...
Praying for a nice TWEN item. Please MA help me out :D
I guess the projected markups is where getting Entropia Tycoon's API comes in handy :p

and worse.

Greens are misleading and having a TT of less than 1%? how awful! :sneaky:
Fair, I'll fix it/make it look a bit nicer when I have a bit of time

Q2 numbers updated (in second post).

TT% still quite a bit in the gutter, but managed to get in the green with some really good item loots. But I don't think this TT% is sustainable for much longer if I want to eke out a profit at the end of the year...

Hello Zho. I just wanted to take the time to say thank you for the information you are sharing with the community. I always find your in-depth posts valueable and a good read - so Thanks :)

Events this year seem to be raking quite a bit
Operational costs have increased, as inflation throughout all branches of economy has increased drastically and still doesn't seem to be letting up anytime soon. Rake must be dynamic or I can't imagine how they would keep the company afloat. Normally this should be compensated at least by markups in-game, but people who don't need their money keep driving prices into rock bottom.

Good luck to OP, and as always thank you for sharing data.

Quick update:

Upgraded setup to LP100 Mod t10
(Killed my bankroll oops :ROFLMAO:)

~14k hit on Centaurs, first 5 digit hof ever. Saved my tt return over last one million peds using LP70 FEN. Ended up cycling 967k peds and looting 945k, or 97.7% with the LP70 FEN. Whew.

Let's see if moving to a T10 higher DPS weapon was the right move as we move into the latter half of the TWEN year...

awesome posts as usual Zho!
Out of interest whats hunt material - enhancers?

awesome posts as usual Zho!
Out of interest whats hunt material - enhancers?
Anything that represents a consumable, including ammo, dmg enhancers (tt+MU), amps, etc

Yes it was using lp70 fen, before i swapped over to lp100

That's spooky :)
I know you don't believe in the "system" but the system knows !
It knew you were changing over and gave a parting "gift" :D

-this is 100% true and tested and confirmed by independent scientists wearing white coats :ROFLMAO:

Have you thought of doing team hunts with other ubers 3-5 man team, would have more chance to see good items drop, even if its shared and less repair bills, on maybe like daspletors/neomex queen or something?

I know it's a bit of a recent trend with players now including unsold items (i.e. stock) within their profit and loss account to improve profitability. You'd get locked up for that in the real world haha. Keep it on the balance sheet at TT until sold

It does make me smile though. I have a good chuckle. So good luck out there, carry on.

I know it's a bit of a recent trend with players now including unsold items (i.e. stock) within their profit and loss account to improve profitability. You'd get locked up for that in the real world haha. Keep it on the balance sheet at TT until sold

It does make me smile though. I have a good chuckle. So good luck out there, carry on.
I didn't include unsold stock in my profit calculations without specifying it as unrealized profit. If you take the time to read, I specifically state two numbers, one that is current profit and one which is profit @80% of estimated MU for unsold stock, which I actually estimated even more conservatively than it would appear.

If you want to be specific about it with respect to taxes, when you loot an item, you trigger a taxable event at which you need to consider the market value of the item you looted. When you sell the item that you looted, you get capital gains or losses on that item based on the value of the item at the time of sale and when you looted it. In most cases, this is going to be short term capital gains here so one might not bother to track it until item is sold, but if you do not sell it within the tax year, you need to report the loot at the market value at which you looted the item. So technically, your balance sheet should reflect the market value of the item once you receive it and it goes into your inventory.

Last edited:
No. 96.53% pretty normal for people's sheets when they're not fudging numbers. Even when you have high eff and looter. Just how it is atm.

Back