Gratz! :yay:

i need this bp! :eyecrazy:

and zanderium? wtf? :D

but i'd love this tool be crafted at resonable price now

adjusted the pic :)

Last edited:
gratz :) nice one

Last edited:
Zanderium seems to be in the Rugaritz rarity ballpark at the moment with a single ingot hanging in the auction with 800 ped markup, so nothing to drive up yet :)

+ rep for sharing the stats on this bp.

Gratz ! That indeed will be one of the most uber bp's looted this year. What were you clicking when you got it ?

Apparently you first showed the materials required, why did you hide them afterwards ? It's your choice ofc, I'm just curious for the materials:)

Gratz ! That indeed will be one of the most uber bp's looted this year. What were you clicking when you got it ?

Apparently you first showed the materials required, why did you hide them afterwards ? It's your choice ofc, I'm just curious for the materials:)

He probably did hide the materials required, because Zanderium is very very rare and very very expensive, so it is almost impossible to make a tk220. When it is almost impossible to make, nobody will be really interested in the BP, hence lower price of BP.

Anyways, gratz on the find.

And the one who discover it hasn't even enough skill to craft it ... yup I'm jealous sorry ..

Gratz anyway

Thanks Mindark -_-'

´he was clickin lifescanner 3s

and it seems byrnie got to the list of chosen ones... 2 aths few days ago old fashion aths then 10k.. then that bp... all to one guy... this game is so dynamic that its blowing my head off

´he was clickin lifescanner 3s

and it seems byrnie got to the list of chosen ones... 2 aths few days ago old fashion aths then 10k.. then that bp... all to one guy... this game is so dynamic that its blowing my head off

Yeah and it seems like he invested those aths in the game crafting so I dont see why he isnt worth them? Okey many crafters/hunters/miners always whine over other having luck getting uber hofs and aths but most of them are really worth the aths/uberhofs and instead of whining on them why not just give a gratz and hope that someday youll get your own uberhof/ath. ;)

I didnt post the materials because I didn't want resellers jacking up the prices as a result of this bp being looted. Anyone interested can contact me.

As for me, an unskilled crafter looting it, I've deposited a lot of money, any hofs/aths I've got, I've always reinvested in game. I've never withdrawn. Lately I've been into crafting. I've crafted a lot of items, all on condition. And after thousands of clicks, and tens of thousands of peds, I was lucky enough to loot 2 decent bp's. Whether its deserved or not, well, thats a matter of opinion. However I did put a hell of a lot of effort and risk into this. I also had to chip out some crafting skills to keep going.

To those of that have congratulated me, thank you. To thos who are bothered by me looting this then I'm sorry. Keep at it and good luck.

This is the first acomplishment I've posted on EF. I've had many that I could have but I'm not about bragging. I just wanted to sell this BP and try to recoup some of my investment.

Peace,
Byrnie

gratz byrney
and ruskea..pffff...you whine in every thread..yet i see an 13k kreltin loot
well..i never whine but my biggest huntinghof in 4 years is 3.4k(and im agility 82 and level 59 laserdam)..so you dont have any complainngrights

Well I saw you crafted a lot but you could with those nice ATH, I was really pissed but yes you probably deserve it more than some other crafters.

And keep skilling, zanderium will loot a bit more later, and when you will be able to craft it, it will be a real moneymaker for you.

Good luck :cool:

I wouldn't say i deserve it more than anyone else, and I do know the frustration of no loots, nrf, and failures from all aspects. I've bee so frustrated I almost quit many times but just kept believing it all comes around eventually. So I'm grateful and lucky to be able to get on a luck streak.

And I know its frustrating when your hunting and see the exar youngs, so this is similar in a way, a noob crafter getting high level bps. I guess thats the "Dynamic" factor that is frustrating.

Heres the BP, un-edited, even though it risks the resellers trying to jack up prices, i'd rather share it with everyone than not.

+rep as always for sharing it.

As a big investor in crafting, any chance of keeping it at all to craft it yourself? Wouldn't take all that long if skilling continuously on condition.

Yes, Im considering that option, but wouldn't pass up a high purchase price either ;) if I don't get any big offers I'll skill to craft myself.

gratz byrney
and ruskea..pffff...you whine in every thread..yet i see an 13k kreltin loot
well..i never whine but my biggest huntinghof in 4 years is 3.4k(and im agility 82 and level 59 laserdam)..so you dont have any complainngrights

uuh 1 team hof from hunting... i bet u got plenty more than 1 hunting hof...

and one hunt hof in 2 years doesnt really save everything ive deposited to this game...

i dont have an gear in this game anymore all sold and played and depositing all the time.. whee 1 6k hunt hof and i dont have a right to complaint.. and if u gonna say something for my mining uber next.. well i lost 10k peds in 3 weeks while mining so good thing i got 1 3rd from it even

Gratz Byrnie. U certainly deserve it.

Grats nice find

Grats Byrnie :)

and one hunt hof in 2 years doesnt really save everything ive deposited to this game...

i dont have an gear in this game anymore all sold and played and depositing all the time.. whee 1 6k hunt hof and i dont have a right to complaint.. and if u gonna say something for my mining uber next.. well i lost 10k peds in 3 weeks while mining so good thing i got 1 3rd from it even

It's not his nor our fault if you're not able to play correctly this game.

Huge gratz m8 get crafting those for your real ATH :)

Big gratz! You did put in the time effort and ped, that I know! Since then though I`ve seen a few other nice bp`s drop too and they are getting spread around a bit so that`s a good thing for everyone. That is if components are available and we can afford the end result. :)

You lost 10K from mining during 3 weeks ??

Well let me guess, you mined CND with amps... If not, then my advice would be to move around a little between bombs... Standing in on place dropping one amped bomb after the other wont give you profit... :lolup:

Think we need to make a Whiner of the year prize of some kind :eek:

Back